SOE Hacked

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Re: SOE Hacked

Post by Osar » Mon May 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Mr.Avatar wrote:I want an additional bunker, a Rancor and 7 naked twi'lek females

There is an old saying where I come from: "Your old enough to where not getting your wants won't hurt you."

LOL, but on a serious note, it would be nice to get some thing from the huge major down time, like triple GCW for all those with out the rank of General or something like that.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon May 02, 2011 11:09 pm

I advise everyone to change passwords to their SOE accounts and e-mail accounts as soon A's possible. Sorry if I said this already, posting from my iPod :P

I don't think they would give us thhaatt much compensation, but the GCW points could happen. Hopefully SOE's servers for their online games won't be down as long as their playstation network was and still is, lol.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 6:31 am

Just read on the SOE press release that they are giving everyone a free 30 days; as well as an additional day for each day the serves are offline.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 am

Cant change our passwords since the site is down.? free time is ok, would much like a double or triple everything this week, as at this rate, not going to get my gcw!!
Acknar/Prolevik

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 am

Unfortunately, we must wait until the SOE website is back online before we could change our passwords. I'm a little weary as to why they are giving us an additional day for every day the service is offline. That's their way of subtly telling us they probably have no idea how long it'll take. :(

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 pm

If they're implying this could take longer than a month, that'd be pretty insane.

A week would be pretty darn long as it is.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I agree, if it is to hit the point where it takes a week or longer, they should definitely be planning to give us more then a free 37 days.

Exceptional RLS Chests would be nice. 10 in fact. for each player! lol
or free packs of TCG cards (non-tradeable) with loot cards only in them.

Oh man, maybe the possibilites of compensation ARE endless.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Tue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm

NO TCG...yuck.

seeing this stemed from PS3, they probably have to do a security sweep company wide, as i would guess they used the same system for each of their divisions, And since they are not all under one roof, they hacked on then the other most likely the same way.
Acknar/Prolevik

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 4:34 pm

So, if they offered us 25 TCG loot cards of our choice, you wouldnt be happy with that? :P Cloud House, Sith Speeder, Jetpacks, Mounts, buffs galore!

I dont know what else comes with the TCG loot cards.. lol.

In reality, I just hope it doesn't take more then a week.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Tue May 03, 2011 6:01 pm

oh, i didnt know TCG had loot items that you could use in game. i never really played with the TCG
Acknar/Prolevik

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 6:10 pm

I dont play TCG either. I only use it for loot cards, haha. I think every month you get a free pack with the potential of having loot cards in it

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 03, 2011 7:59 pm

Yeah, you just gotta type /tcg once a month, and you'll be able to open some packs. If you're lucky, there will be a loot card or two which can be claimed by using /claimvet

There are also free scenarios you can play once and a while to get loot items as well.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue May 03, 2011 8:35 pm

I could definately go for the TCG loot card thing. I am a huge fan of getting the cloud house and the Hanger. I could use the Jet Pack, or get a guise or 2 that would be cool (guise = glowing eyes, green, red, blue and purple). Anyways, I just want to play again soon.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

I did not know about those senarios. How do I get to them? They allow for another chance at free loot cards?

I'm sure we'll be back soon, Osar. :)

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 pm

LOL no, but you get them in loot cards through the TCG. You redeem 4 loot cards and then combine the items to get the Cloud City House, same goes for the Jet Pack and the AT-AT house. The Hanger is a single loot card as well as the guises. The guise's are: Apprentice = a dark bluiesh color, Sith Lord = Dark Red, Master = Green, Vispir (forgot how to spell that one) = Purple. You also have Fire and Ice, Fire = Fiery red with yellow tint, and Ice a light blue with dark blue tint to it. I have all but Sith and Apprentice. BTW the stuff becomes NO-Trade once in game, but in card form you can trade all you want if it's tradable to start with.