Interior Designing Prices?

A place for members to discuss anything pertaining to MMORPG development.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Interior Designing Prices?

Post by Arev » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

What do you all think are some fair prices for Interior Designing, given the effort, complexity, and resources?

Seandra does award-winning designing and it costs for it.

What do you guys think?

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:56 pm

I don't think those prices are bad, especially if they include the furniture etc

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Not too shabby I suppose, given the amount of time it takes to decorate like that. I probably wouldn't ever spend that much, though I wouldn't mind forking over 10 mil to tidy up a room of mine.

At the end of the video, it says things like rare furniture/items, etc. aren't supplied, so it's at least implied that they'll take care of paying for basic furniture items.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:17 am

I'll redesign your houses. Expect a completion time on par with my bunker - +3 years.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 am

I talked a bit with her and I think she's a little overpriced. She ask 70M to decorate my bunker second floor into a droid shop/factory ....

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am

It's a bit insane imo...but then again I don't put a lot of emphasis on my houses so forking over that kind of money is kind of useless for me.

Now the question is...what does she do with all that money? There is only so much that can be bought before you have everything >.<

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 pm

SkyeLine wrote:It's a bit insane imo...but then again I don't put a lot of emphasis on my houses so forking over that kind of money is kind of useless for me.

Now the question is...what does she do with all that money? There is only so much that can be bought before you have everything >.<

I dunno, not everything one wants is readily available, so when it does show up, one had better have more than enough money to purchase it. Just ask Natejay'. He says that he is poor, but he means he is poor once you substract the 2-3 billion he has set aside to get the Dathomir Imperial Prison painting.

I don't even think Yogol has everything she wants. I know she says she does, but if I was in her position, I would say that too.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Well I am all about functionality. Deco and collecting doesn't mean that much to me. So sure I'll throw out some money for another untuned sunrider's or another village chrystal.

But a painting? Well, whatever makes you happy...