The last structure

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
The last structure

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:57 pm

The last strucute has been placed by Zrinity. The Theater, named somthing along the lines of Oasis... Theater or somthing... I think lol.

The Theater isn't in a great location, but it was the only green zone. You can find it by the shuttle port when you enter RID. The Theater may be used for plays, or meetings. Plus it doesn't really hurt to have it. So far Fort Oasis is getting to the point of perfection. All we need to achieve now is become a metropolis, and get some more bases.

Congradulations on Perfection...

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:00 am

It is nice to know of the location of a theartre. Do you rent out that space? Who in RID should I speak to about such a venture? I wish to have a public viewing of the remains of Atehik-kyo on his home planet of Tatooine. I believe a theatre in a city such as yours should do nicely....

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:45 pm

Indeed. Perhaps we could speak about somthing like that in-game.

home theater

home theater

Post by home theater » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:49 am

matron

Post by matron » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:41 pm

stop that $hit or ill hunt you down and gut you like a fish in your sleep......... :twisted: that felt good

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:13 pm

Now all we need is a guy standing in the corner with a mask on and holding an axe I nominate Tele for the role I'm the guy that no one can remeber the name of.