Primary city efforts

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Primary city efforts

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:54 pm

Right now, RID has a handful of cities... much too many to take care of. We of course have Fort Oasis, Fort Ironwolf, Fort Serenity, Nal'Shadaar, and Fort Talanel.

It is proving difficult to maintain every city... our alternate cities aren't exceeding level 2.

So our primary concern is to build up Fort Ironwolf, and then Fort Talanel. It has active leadership, and should be closer to level 3 than the others.

Nal'Shaadar would be the second important city, but the mayor has been MIA as of late. Fort Serenity has been struggling ever since the Europa stuff, so we wont deal with Fort Serenity, at least not for a while.

I want to work on expanding Fort Ironwolf. With the release of the second character slots, we should devote out effort into giving homes to place in Fort Ironwolf, making it reach at least level 4.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:12 pm

KEWL! I didn't know we had 5 cities I wanna get SWG back even more now btw I have a friend getting the game soon I already gave you his name hes only a lvl 5 I think, force sensitiveis his proffession. :mrgreen:

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:01 pm

Definitely keep Fort Oasis in tip-top shape. Then get two other secondary cities up to rank 3 before you worry about the others. If you have to, disband or move one of the smaller cities. Perhaps consider relocating the citizens of your smallest cities into the main secondary cities.

Just some thoughts on getting your secondary cities in tip-top shape.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:24 pm

I am not sure how you handle the relationship between all the cities as of now but I think you should make sure they are in tight order. Make each city give weekly reports. Reports can include what has happened throughout the week, any members noticed MIA, suggestions, requests, what they are planning, etc"

This will just make sure that RID can have a watchful eye over them all and ensure none of them are slacking.

Critiques on this thought are welcomed. Like I said I know little about the situation with any RID city, or even how RID controls its secondary cities.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:35 pm

Oh yeah, if one of your mayors is MIA, see if anyone will run against him/her and help promote them during the election. Ideally you can vote in a new mayor that is more active and willing to run the city.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:41 pm

We are considering disbanding Fort Serenity and moving them to Fort Ironwolf. Lev, your absoulutely correct about keeping a close knitted group. It's very easy for each individual city to break off or do their own thing if not kept in order.

Uncalled for

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:04 am

Listen that is really uncalled for take a chill pill man.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:58 am

Huh? And who are you anyways?

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:01 am

Yeah, what Lexx said.