Fort Ironwolf: Now level 3

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Fort Ironwolf: Now level 3

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:04 pm

After many months of remaining a level 2 city, Fort Ironwolf has finally advanced to level 3 status, and has obtained map registration. Fort Ironwolf will need at least 20 more citizens in order to obtain a shuttleport. Untill then, we will begin assisting Fort Leviathen, as Fort Ironwolf will most likely continue to grow at a steady rate.

As Fort Leviathen grows, I will begin planning to allow my alt for a city near the two Farpoint cities. I am planning for my alt to build a city named Fort Farpoint Naween, sometime after Fort Ironwolf gains a shuttleport, and Fort Leviathen gains level 3 status. Fort Farpoint Naween will work closely with Farpoint City and Farpoint Valley, and will allow us to gain close relationship with those two cities. Once that is done, we will have a close 5 city relationship on Tatooine, as well as another RID allied city on Lok.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:39 am

Congradulations to Fort Ironwolf!

Thank you again for your assistence in Fort Leviathen. I still need an invitation back into RID :P What became of Fort Serenity?

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:39 pm

The mayor of Fort Serenity disbanded the city, and sent those who were active citizens to Fort Ironwolf. Since Fort Serenity wasn't growing, and it was hard to raise too cities, they decided to just merge.

And I'll speak to you in-game about an invite to RID :)

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:41 pm

Thank you kindly.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life