The city layout

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Hows Fort Oasis progressing?

I think everything is perfect, just fit in a base, wait for those two houses to go poof, and we are 100%!
60%
It's soo close, but there are some things I don't like. (Please specify!)
20%
Meh... it's acceptable.
10%
I hate it... makes me want to move.
No votes
I never really cared either way.
10%

Total votes: 10

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:27 pm

I do agree we had fun time in the veeery beggining, but unfortunately things must change and advance, and it's natural for guilds to continue growing. Theres only one member I can think of who is a complete noob, but even then, not enough to hinder our performance. Also, I remember those strikes on Anchorhead... but it's so annoying with these Jedi and uber people with 80% Kinetic. I feel Factional PvE will need to be dominant for now, until the combat balance, no matter how skilled we are.

But I will log on and speak with you, maybe we can form a strike on Anchorhead when I come online :lol: :wink:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:00 pm

ohhhhh lexxxxx..... I have a tkm who is very eager to join =p .... Log on and accept him so I can win our bet lol

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:40 pm

LEXX GET ON LOL I HAVE A FLOOD OF MEMBERS

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:40 pm

LEXX KURKE OR BIZOB GET ON!!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:41 pm

I have a tkm, a mdoc/msword, and a great tier 4 pilot

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:36 pm

You serious?... how do you do it...

Xan

Post by Xan » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:43 pm

wow, since ive been gone reading this post makes me feel like theirs trouble in our n00b-infested paradise :P

Im siding with kurke and fing on this one, theyve said all that needs to be said IMO. mind you i only read the first page bcuz i didnt have the time to read more forum crap hehe. So im sorry if im starting another flame war up if it's already been settled and you can delete that post IF thats the case.

Waucod.

Post by Waucod. » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:58 pm

I can see Fing has always had something against n00bs

Waucod

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:08 pm

Waucod, please dont post in an outdated message to start a flame war, else I will delete your posts.

Well...

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:48 am

Lexx, a few months ago you and me started work on a new plan for Fort Oasis. We were going to reorganize it so that it looked like a real city. We came up with a layout of what we wanted the city to look like and everything. Now, however many months later, it seems like you are throwing that plan out the window. What's up Lexx??? I don't mean to sound mean with this post, but it just seems like all the time we spent working on the new city layout is getting replaced because we are too concerned with getting new citizens for the city...

Thats one way but i am not sure if it will work with every option.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:40 pm

This is an oooold post :P

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:08 pm

That's putting it mildly...

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:48 pm

Ummm ahh lexx please don't look at the posts that I have made that make me look like a jerk/spoiled brat/idiot/meany I was all of those things back in the day. :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman

P.S. This is refering to basically all of the post that I made about the I want in again stuff