Civic Rid Structures

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel
Civic Rid Structures

Post by Leviathen » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:46 am

Hey all. This is mainly directed towards Lexx but I would appreciate input from all RID members.

I am the host of the RID tavern, not sure how many of you have seen it. Just starting to add actual decorations to it. I have lots of loot that I would like to decorate with, however I don't want another house, I have too many of those. So I was wondering if there are any other civic structures that Fort Oasis has that they want decorated. I'd love to help out. Just let me know

-Leviathen Tirak

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:59 pm

I'll admin you to the cantina and mall. Assuming the mall still has room, it could use more decor. The cantina also looks kind of bland, and I got some decoration ideas for that too later.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:50 pm

Sounds good to me. I just have so many paintings and stuff lying around that I want to use. I hate to see them go to waste. I would love to hear your ideas on the cantina, I had a peek in earlier today. I like the mic stand.

Have a look in the tavern, I still need to do the back room

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life