Concerning the cities of Tatooine

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Concerning the cities of Tatooine

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:02 pm

Hello RID,

Been a while since we've used this section, so I figured now is a better time then never.

Just recently, the mayor has pulled the plug on Farpoint City for internal issues, and it is now gone.

Hel'mut is mayor of Fort Farpoint Valley, just south... but I upon its founding I had no real intentions of leaving him mayor of that city forever. Since there is now an open slot for a city, I was thinking of maybe renaming Fort Farpoint Valley to Fort Naween (named after the Naween Oasis on Tatooine), and transfer ownershop to another RID.

Hel'mut could then found a sister city next to Fort Oasis, named maybe Fort Mospic, and it could serve as an overflow "parking lot" for Fort Oasis.

I also want to propose something else. RID has cities on Tatooine, Lok, and Rori. I'm thinking that there could be a capitol Fort on each of those worlds. Fort Oasis would be Tatooine's capitol obviously... Fort D'aroo would be Rori's... as it is the only Fort on that moon, and either Fort Kaelstrom or Fort Leviathen could be Lok's capitol.

The capitol cities would have "Fort" in the name, and any other city on the planet that isn't the capitol, will have, "Ft" in the name. This is to stress the importance, and uniqueness of some cities.... as Fort Oasis, the capitol of RID, blends in with other Tatooine Forts such as Fort Farpoint Valley, For Aurora, Fort Selinor, etc.

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:37 pm

Sounds cool, I might be interested in that mayor position as well.

Jal'Hadon

Re: Concerning the cities of Tatooine

Post by Jal'Hadon » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 am

LexxYovel wrote:Hello RID,

Fort Aurora

Speaking of that, we need to get together and talk about something before too long.

Seras

Post by Seras » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Sounds good. I'm up for anything.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:52 pm

What do you mean Jal?

Jal'Hadon

Post by Jal'Hadon » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:12 am

I recently recruited De'sa and garsh into MEK. Their interested in getting a little more PvP going over the cities name.

:wink:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:21 pm

Ah yes, those event.

They've been put on halt for quite some time, but I'll see what I can do about running those events later :)

Takura

Post by Takura » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:58 pm

noone but me goes to ft leviathen anymore.. cept when I give away droids.. lol