Problems w/ my house

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Amaroo
Problems w/ my house

Post by Amaroo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:29 am

Seems the area Lexx had me place my house is not within Fort Leviathen limits and is not counted. Gonna need another permission in order to re-place again.

Also, are non-members of RID permitted to place houses in RID cities/towns/villages?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:47 pm

Fort Oasis wishes to maintain an all RID status, but we throw in a few non-RID's from time to time. The rest of the RID cities tend to be open to other Imperials, but we like to keep it to a RID "supremacy" population.

Amaroo

Post by Amaroo » Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:47 pm

Well, would it be possible to get my alt. Structures Engineer into RID and have her house placed next to mine in Fort Lev.?

Also, you never commented on giving permission to replace my house so it falls in the town zone.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:37 pm

Amaroo, where is your house now?

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:04 pm

Oh, I completely forgot about that second part :P

Well Leviathen is mayor, so he should be able to help you. We had to turn on zoning rights for some security reasons, but not a big deal. Lev should be able to get you zoning rights and move the city inside slightly.

The house is currently a large tatooine near a generic house on the outskirts of Ft Lev, on the NW corner.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:26 pm

I will have it on. If you see Leviathe, Geth, Takura, or Hara onlne, bug any of us to help you move it.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life