Operation Sandstorm: Revival

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Operation Sandstorm: Revival

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:11 am

During our last guild meeting, we discussed the revival of Operation Sandstorm. That is the destruction of all Rebel bases on Tatooine and replacing them with Imperial bases placed strategically in each player city on the planet. Our reason for doing this is to potentially spark world, player city PvP, as well as make a symbolic statement that the Empire controls the planet. The same can be done for the future on other planets.

I'll be getting a screenshot of a nav-map showing the location of all Rebel bases on Tatooine. We've got a number of slicers lined up to help take out the bases, so soon enough we should be able to take out our first few bases tomorrow or Tuesday.

Arev will probably be our primary Smuggler slicer, and I'll be the primary Officer slicer. This leaves the need for Medic, Bounty Hunter and Commando slicers, none of which should be too hard to find.

Well I'll keep all of you updated.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:43 am

It's a cool idea! We should make it a server wide event? Posting something on the official forum would be really nice with a little photoshop add :)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Yep, I hope to announce this on the Starsider forums. :D

Redaxe
Warrant Officer I

Post by Redaxe » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 pm

If this is going on once I am back you got yourself a medic slicer :)

Xenophor
Staff Corporal

Post by Xenophor » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 am

I can bring Kari' along as the Bounty Hunter Slicer if need be. but we need to try and get this as close to the weekend as possible as i am not able to be on late nights during the week that often.