War with MEK-L

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Moche

Post by Moche » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:26 am

Ahasya wrote:
Owebb wrote:
Ahasya wrote:
I will be willing to give a whirl with Ahasya, but may have to tag team up you guys too! :D

Wow, that just doesn't sound right.

Was brought to my attention that I had a little typo in my earlier comment. I meant to say tag team up "with" you guys too. :lol:

Oh sure thats what you meant! :lol:

Moche

Post by Moche » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:28 am

Also I would like to say Moche would love to stomp out some people while walking through town! Will prevent me from going PVP in Mos Eisley so much! lol

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am

When the war should start? Any ETA?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:10 am

I'll keep you guys updated. It may be a bit delayed. I spoke to Cannar, and he says MEK-L may be a bit bogged down in wars at the moment, and told me to speak to the official MEK-L leader.

So I'm waiting for a response from him. It should work out though.

Ahasya

Post by Ahasya » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 am

LexxYovel wrote:I'll keep you guys updated. It may be a bit delayed. I spoke to Cannar, and he says MEK-L may be a bit bogged down in wars at the moment, and told me to speak to the official MEK-L leader.

So I'm waiting for a response from him. It should work out though.

Thanks for the update Lexx. :)

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Did this proposed war ever take off?

Of course, right after I leave...

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 am

Corvallon wrote:Did this proposed war ever take off?

Of course, right after I leave...

It went real well from what I heard. Ask Arramen about getting clone camped in Eisley. He couldn't make him self exempt and he couldn't get out of the cloning center until the next day.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 am

Yeah, the war is still going on, so far against MEK-L, RISE, BMF and CHC. Unfortunately as Owebb stated, there are clone camping issues, and issues with people being unable to opt out of the war... so I have to do that for them.

Nonetheless, we are raking in kills. I think we have a cumulative kill count of around 25.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Sat May 02, 2009 2:06 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Yeah, the war is still going on, so far against MEK-L, RISE, BMF and CHC. Unfortunately as Owebb stated, there are clone camping issues, and issues with people being unable to opt out of the war... so I have to do that for them.

Nonetheless, we are raking in kills. I think we have a cumulative kill count of around 25.

Heh, keep the kills coming. The clone camping thing isn't cool though. :(

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri May 08, 2009 10:41 am

Well our kill count is RISING against the guild RISE (no pun intended). Clone camping doesnt seem to be much of an issue any longer, but participants still have to be careful.