The Imperial Initiative: A New Network

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
The Imperial Initiative: A New Network

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:18 pm

I was hoping to get this posted earlier, but things have been hectic.

Two nights ago, I met up with the leadership of SUNDER in Ashkelon. They contacted me, wanting to rebuild an Imperial Network, currently referred as the "Imperial Initiative."

This network will consist only of the most loyal Imperial guilds, true to their faction, and to teamwork. It is going to begin with just RID and SUNDER, and expand gradually as more guilds sign up.

When I spoke with them, we agreed that we should do many activities together. Last night, we fought alongside them in Restuss, in a rather fiery battle against Rebels there. We hope to do more with them, whether it be doing Musty instances, the Imperial Themepark, or DWB. The main purpose is to see SUNDER sort of as a "brother," to improve our ties amongst them, and later other Imperial guilds.

They have a Teamspeak server, and it's likely that RID, and the rest of the Network will gain access to it. We're also toying with the thought of forming an Imperial Network forum.

In all, we agreed that the Empire needs to work together again, and it needs meaning. We need to wipe planets clean of Rebel bases, we need to storm Restuss no matter what the odds may be, and we need to show the galaxy that the true Imperials know how to work together.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm

I firmly agree.
Apathy is Death.