Prowse journal / log

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Prowse
Private
Prowse journal / log

Post by Prowse » Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:15 am

First Few Days At Keen:

I met Farik on my first day (forgot his rank but everyone is above me) and he assigned me to the command of Rhiana Fox. First impressions of Fox... she likes things by the books, she is tough but I am guessing any woman has to be to stay in the military. I have been assigned to hangar duty for now as a mechanic.
I was a bit shaken today as the hangar I'm assigned to took damage from some insurgents (probably rebels). Makes me wonder if I was wise to take the transfer to Keen, I really didn't expect the fighting to be at our front door. Well that's about the jist of it for now... I have spent today and will be spending the next several days on hangar repairs but atleast the ships were protected.
There was some big trial being held at the fort. There was a huge comotion and I later found out that the mayor of some city on Talus was arrested but I don't know why. What was really odd is someone in a old republic gunship tried to make a rescue attempt but was quickly thwarted by the local garrison. The fort is growing on me despite the fact I have jumped right in the middle of a fire fight. Anyways, Back to work now.

Prowse
Private

Re: Prowse journal / log

Post by Prowse » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Another week in Keen has gone by. The fort is growing like a weed, we got a new welcome center. I was assigned a mission by Strek, pretty cool guy I met in the Catina. I thought it was gonna be a big break for me but turns out we went and walked around Lok in the blistering heat just to find his mom. I don't know why he needed help but we found her late last night on Lok. She was just outside a town called Red Sands. This young Twi'lek girl went with us named Kai'lek, she was cute but I think she is involved with Farik... I overheard Farik and Amodeous arguing about her in the Catina. I wanted to get security in there but felt it was wise not to act once Strek gave me a stern look. Oh well, best not to get involved with "upper management" anyway. That Twi sure can cook a mean Nerf steak and I can't wait to get back to the fort for another one of those wonderful meals.

Prowse
Private

Post by Prowse » Sat May 01, 2010 7:50 pm

I got my uniform in so my CO can quit hassling me now... I am still in the Hangar doing my thing but work has been slow of recent. I ran into a MonCal at the shuttle port, he had been shot by those damn rebels, he said they killed his Zabrak friend. He had been attacked in New Doros and was trying to get to a town named Akuu'a or something like that. I reported the incident to the Lt. on duty but he seemed to shrug it off and said the incident wasn't in our jurisdiction. Rhiana got married but I wasn't able to attend, that seems like a bad idea not attending your commanders wedding but I don't make the schedules and I was on duty. I hope to get back into space soon but I haven't seen any command ships in the area as of late. Almost forgot, I took some leave time and had a great vacation in Coruscant. I have been there before but some other family members wanted to visit, it was nice weather but I was ready to get back to the base after a few days.

Prowse
Private

Post by Prowse » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 pm

A New Dawn...

There have been changes to the fort, it seems like troops are being pulled out and transferred to stations on Tatooine and Dantooine. I don't yet know what the empire has in store for me but I look to the future with hopes of new beginning while I will miss the old fort. I have an agenda of my own although a means to an end is nowhere in sight. I do not look forward to moving out all the equipment, those boneheaded troopers don't know the difference between a hydro-spanner and an astromech and I am sure some of my tools will be lost. With the news of the crushing defeat of the rebs on Hoth there seems to be a renewed vigor amongst us enlistees. I sense the end is near for the rebellion... I shall double my efforts to keep our ships flying perhaps I will take the reigns myself, I'm not such a bad pilot ya know!