Sawyilartia. Pilot

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Sawyilartia
Sawyilartia. Pilot

Post by Sawyilartia » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 am

Sawyilartia walks slowly into the Cantina.. The noisy place went silent. They saw her Pilot uniform.

"Just here to have a drink, go back to your business."

The Cantina went noisy again.

"Hey, Bartender.. Give me a drink, somethin' good."

"Alright trooper..' Said the bartender.

"Don't call me trooper, I'm off-duty, call me like you used to..." Sawyilartia said as she took off her helmet revealing her scarred skin. "Sawyilartia." He grinned.

"Sawyilartia! I couldn't recognize you! Its been too long." Said the bartender.

"Yeah, been way too long." He grinned.

"Alright here's your drink." He handed him a pint of green liquid.

Songharaddh drank it with a odd face. Then he smiled. "Love it.. Just like old times."

"How long has it been.. 3-4 years?" said the Bartender.

"Yeah, about that." she said, "Hey.. I got a few questions, there has been recent murderings on Coruscant.. and a few on Naboo.. You don't happen, to know about that do you?"

"No.. Not at all," said the bartender, "Never even heard of it."

"Yeah? Tell me if you learn something okay?" said Sawyilartia.

"Alright, I will." He smiled..

Sawyilartia walks around... She sees a man eying her. A little creepy. "What are YOU looking at?" she yells. "What.. What did I do? I was just looking, damn bitc-" he said but was interrupted by "Shut up!"

- Two Hours Later -

Sawyilartia boarded her TL-1800, A.K.A. The Midnight Sun... It was a well known ship, in the outer rim.

Sawyilartia sat in the cockpit.. She turned on the ship, and flew out of the starport. She flew out and went to Coruscant. "Ah, hell, Coruscant. I always hated that place." Sawyilartia saw Coruscant as a refuge of criminals... Actually, that was Tatooine.
Last edited by Sawyilartia on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:30 am

Edited.