Songharaddh Will Kill For Credits.

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Sawyilartia
Songharaddh Will Kill For Credits.

Post by Sawyilartia » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 pm

This is a VERY Corny Story.. It was for my male bounty hunter I made so long ago... and now hes deleted :D This was made a long time ago.

Death of TB-1405

Journal Voice-Recording 1379
Its been 3 days since the beginning of the siege against the damned Rebels. They just won't quit.. I don't know what to do anymore. My T-28 has been overheating, I think I should get a new one.. This foggy scout helmet doesn't help either. I've always wondered.. Why the hell would they give us armor.. that doesn't protect us against blasters...? Its amazingly idiotic.. this armor is just going to make us stiff and easy to kill... Err, anyways.. I hope this siege ends soon.. After this, I'm gonna be on leave and go see my family down on Coruscant! I miss them so much! I-

-Sirens heard in the background-

****! I got to go.. We are launching another attack!

Journal entry end.

Journal Voice-Recording 1380

This attack was a success! It was finally done! Now I can go home! Hopefully I get promoted for this! Well anyway, I'm finally going home, I'm going home!

Journal entry end.

Journal Voice-recording 1381

I boarded the shuttle about 2 hours ago.. and Im going home! Man, I'm going to surprise them.. -laughter- I'm going to keep this on.. So you can see my families reaction! Err.. Well HEAR my families reaction...
-4 hours later-
I just got out of the starport! I can't believe I'm here! I'm almost home!
-24 minutes later-
Hello? Anyone home?... Anyone?... Anyone here?..
-2 minutes later-
No one is home.. thats odd, I'd expect them to be home.. something.. OH MY GOD! T..th..they are on the floor! Dead..
-Sobbing- .. Impossible.. they couldn't have died.. No..
-Different voice- Hello..
Who the hell are you?!
-Different voice- I'm the harbinger of death! Well yours at least! -Psychotic laughter-
What?! Your the killer? You *******! You killed my family!
-Different voice- And? Thats my job.. Its what I do.. Don't judge me -Laughter-

-Blaster shot-

-Groan..-

-Psychotic laughter-

Forced Journal End.. due to file destruction.

2 Weeks after incident
Day 1
Accepting the Job.

Songharaddh sat there... at a Bestine Cantina... Chatter, music and laughter surrounded him. He was flat broke and had nothing.. He didn't have anywhere to live.. or any credits.. no family to go to... He was a well known bounty hunter, only to fail one mission and lose his reputation. He yawned and drank out of his cup. He zoned out... Only to be interrupted by a person that sat down at his table.. He looked at the person, a woman. "Hello? Who are you and why are you sitting at my table?" Songharaddh asked her. "I..I'm Sawyilartia, I've come to ask for your assistance." the woman said. Songharaddh raised an eyebrow.. "Humph." Songharaddh looked at his cut and drank it, ignoring the woman. "I'll give you one million credits." She said. Songharaddh choked on his drink.. as he was surprised. He jumped up "O..One million credits?!" He yelled out. The cantina went quiet... "Sorry.." He sat back down. "one million credits?" he whispered, "I accept! What do you want me to do?" He looked at her. "I want you to kill.. a murderer...I need you to track him down.. and bring me his head!" She told him. "Woah, woah! A little psychotic don'cha think?" he said, a little afraid. "Well, err.. I'll do it anyway. What did he do?" "The ******* killed my brother, He was an imperial trooper.. He was found dead in his home a couple weeks ago. He killed my nephew and my sister-in-law."

Silence...

"Alright."

Week 5 of hunting.

Clues Found

Error, Nothing is found.
Journal Entry 14.

Its been 5 weeks.. 5 weeks since I accepted the job, and yet I haven't found a damned thing... This criminal is good.. Too good. I've searched on Coruscant.. Tatooine.. and Naboo. The basic places were criminals WOULD hide... I've seen it before. I will find him.

Journal Entry 15
three days after.

I finally found something, it was said that 4 other murders were committed on Cloud City, on a planet named Bespin... the way they were murdered was the same. I'm getting closer.. I should go investigate their deaths.

Journal Entry 16
Five days after.

I arrived on Bespin 2 days ago, I went to see the bodies.. But I was stopped, they wouldn't let me in. Damn, another dead end.. I don't know what to do anymore.

Journal Entry 17
Two days after.

2 more murders committed on coruscant, this guy is crazy... I heard that they have put up a blockade in order to stop him. Im sure hes stuck... I'm gonna find him now.. or else I won't have another chance.

Video Entry 01
"Hey, I just found a new way to record, video. Its connected to my helmet, and its just incredibly weird to use. I'm talking to myself and all... Anyway, I've got a couple of clues. Got it from a reliable "source."

Songharaddh is walking into the Cantina. He somehow managed to get off Coruscant, even after the blockade.. He sat down... He sees a pilot walk in. The whole place goes quiet. He hears. "Just here to have a drink, go back to your business." and the place goes loud again. Mumbles.. just mumbles.

The pilot walks away.. He eyes her. "Why would a pilot be here?" He thought to himself. He hears. "What are YOU looking at?" the pilot yells. "What.. What did I do? I was just looking, damn, bitc-"

The Pilot walked away. He got up and decided to get a drink. "What the hell was that about?" He said to himself. "What a bitch."

"Don't say that to her, you bum." Said the bartender.

"Geez, Geez.. What did I do again?!" He yelled out.

"Shes a good friend of mine, don't mess with her, she's going to kick your ass if she learns about it." said the bartender.

"Oh, fine. Just give me a damn drink." Said Songharaddh.
Last edited by Sawyilartia on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:51 pm

((Excellent start. I hope there's more.))

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 am

((Ehh. Probably not, I deleted this character. I used him for RPing long ago and I just recently found this story in the pile of trash of my computer. xD))

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:47 am

((Awww...well then, time to get another story going!))

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:53 am

You really liked it?!

:D!

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:58 am

((Yeah, it's a nice start to a series. I'd recommend posting this, and any future series over at www.starsidergalaxy.com.))

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:09 am

Kayy..

xD

Thanks..

Theres a possibility I might continue this.. :D.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:40 am

Good to hear!

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:51 am

:D..

I just need a little help

What should I write next? XD

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:26 pm

I would write another Journal that is holo-recorded by your character. So, you have the opportunity to 'emote' during it as a reflection of your character's experiences.

This is from Juroden Halcyon's Helmet Holos Journal:

"Watch this"

*The camera flickers to life showing group of four Stormtroopers jeering and poking at a purple Rodian woman in a busy starport*

*Juroden*
This is going to be good.

*Juroden places the helmet on a bench taking his time to try and get the whole angle in*

*Stormtrooper* You live on Talus? An unlikely story.

*Juroden politely taps the Trooper on the shoulder. The Trooper turns his head and Juroden punches him in the helmet. The next three minutes unfold like a holo-action flick. Juroden's Slice Hound Pinning a Trooper to the floor at one time with her Jaws. The fight Ending with Juroden having a another black eye and four blacked out Stormtroopers at his feet. The busy starport is cheering for Juroden as he takes his bows. He turns his attention back to the purple Rodian.*

*Rodian looks him up and down* Needz more blood on the ground.

*Juroden* I'll see what I can do, next time

*Juroden lets out a sharp whistle and the hound lets go of the mans neck and comes Trotting up to Juroden's side*

*Rodian* How can I zhank you?

*Juroden* I can think of a couple of ways

*Juroden Extends his hand and runs off thru the cheering crowd with her after Grabbing his helmet*

[hr]

Of course, Juroden has a portable recorder through his helmet, which he almost always has on. But, he only records when he's updating his journal.

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Hmm

That sounds interesting.. :D.

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:41 am

Edited.. More to story.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 am

I'm amazed how you guys (and gals) write that stuff. I'm out of ideas after the first sentence. Congrats btw on writing something longer than a Lexx email lol!

Sawyilartia

Post by Sawyilartia » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:52 am

LOL.

Thanks I guess.

Um,

how long exactly is a Lexx Email?

xD

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 am

Sawyilartia wrote:LOL.

Thanks I guess.