Thyse's rise to a criminal Empire

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Thyse
Thyse's rise to a criminal Empire

Post by Thyse » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:27 pm

((Not my characters real story, just a story made with my character combined. Edited abit of the original thing to make it sound Star Wars-y))

In the city of Mos Eisley, many business's exist. One to be exact, including "Crime". The father of a boy "Thyse" was killed for swearing Revenge on a powerful crime chieftan in a certain city of Tatooine. The father swore revenge for the chieftan ordering to kill his father. Reasons for that are unknown. Thyse and his mother attend the funeral. During the procession, Thyse's older brother is also murdered because he swore revenge on the Chieftan. Thyse's mother goes to see the Chieftan to beg him to let Thyse live. When he refuses, she holds a knife to his throat, sacrificing herself to allow Thyse to escape, and the Chieftan's gunmen shoot her to her death. They scour the city for Thyse warning the sleeping townfolk that they will regret harboring the boy. With the aid of a few townspeople, Thyse finds his way by shuttle to Mos Eisley.

A few years later, the 25-year-old Thyse works in a Mos Eisley food store with his close friend. That certain area of Mos Eisley was controlled by the blackhander, Don Fanucci, who extorts protection payment from local businesses. One night, Thyse's neighbor (Apartment type houses near the end of Mos Eisley) Kengito asks him to hide a stash of guns for him, and later, repays the favor, taking him to a fancy house where they commit their first crime together, stealing an expensive Jedi crystal.

Years later, Don Fanucci is now aware of the partnership between Thyse, Kengito and Sal Tessio, and demands that they "wet his beak".

((Continued, let me find out more and I will post it later.))

Thyse

Criminal Empire 2

Post by Thyse » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Kengito and Tessio agree to pay, but Thyse is reluctant and asks his friends to leave everything in his hands to convince Fanucci to accept less money. Thyse manages to get Fannuci to take only one sixth of what he damanded. Immediately afterwards, during a neighborhood celebration, Thyse murders Fanucci and takes back the money he gave to Fanucci along with the other money he had in his pocket.

With Fanucci dead, Thyse earns some respect of the neighborhood and begins to intercede in local disputes, operating out of the storefront of his Genco Smuggling Company ((Named after his good friend Genco Abbandando)).

About 3 years have passed and Thyse visits the city of wich he was born. He is introduced to the Chieftan of the area by Don Tommasino as the man who aids with the Smuggling Company, and who wants his blessing. When the chieftan asks who Thyse's father was, Thyse says, "My father's name was Antonio Andolini, and this is for you!" He then plunges a large knife into the old man's stomach and carves it open, thereby avenging the deaths of his father. mother and brother. In the ensuing gun battle, Tommasino is shot, confining his to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Fin

Thyse

Post by Thyse » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 pm

((By the way, this story is not of anyone else on Star Wars Galaxies. It's baisclly TGF changed a little bit so it could sound like a Star Wars setting.))

Thyse

Post by Thyse » Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm

((By the way, feel free to reply :D, I do want to here what you all have to say :P)) And I found how to do THIS!

Waucod
Warrant Officer II

Post by Waucod » Mon May 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Since when is it a criminal Empire?
2030 + however many I have now...

Thyse

Post by Thyse » Tue May 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Haven't finished the story yet :P

Thyse

Post by Thyse » Thu May 15, 2008 3:49 pm

By this time, Thyse has four children. While he loves them all, he is most proud of Mark, a academic student who dropped out due to his decision to join the Empire and wishes for him a life away from the "Family Business". On a hot day, while Thyse is buying items from a market, two assasins sneak up on him and he is nearly killed. His son Mark visits him in the Hospital, he becomes angry when he finds that the guards required to guard him are absent. Mos Eisley Police show up at the scene, and the Captain of the Police punches Mark in the face for resisting to leave. Proceeding to this event, a meeting is set up for the "Family" and Mark is included. The meeting is discussing a request for Mark to meet with the leader of the two assasins. Eventually, the "Family" decides to kill the leader. They are also informed that the Police Captain will be attending. The leader decides to have the meeting in a local restaurant. In the restaurant, Thyse excuses his-self to the bathroom, their he gets the planted gun and places it in his pocket.

He returns to the table, and hears what the leader has to say. After a few minutes, he quickly stands, slips the pistol out, and fires a shot into the leaders head, making him fall back from his chair onto the floor, dead. A few seconds later, he shoots the Police Captain in the neck, he chokes on the food in his mouth, and Mark shoots him in the head again. He then begins to fast walk to the door. Closely to the door, he drops the gun. That night, Thyse's son commited his first crime, with Thyse not aware, lying in the Hospital sleeping...

Thyse

Post by Thyse » Wed May 28, 2008 5:10 pm

A few days later, Thyse is released from the hospital. He returns to his home, where his adviser informs him that Mark was the one to kill Solozzo (Powerful head of a crime family) and the Police Captain. He is devastated by the news. Mark has now taken the role of "Head of the Family". Thyse, now fully recovered, goes out to play with his nephew (Mark's son). Their, Thyse has a heart attack and dies. The end of the under-world chieft was upon everyone that day.

Fin