A SWG Epic

No OOC posts please. This is a place to share stories about your characters in SWG and SWTOR.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:44 pm

go to another planet and make a deal :)

Darla-Prime

Post by Darla-Prime » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:18 pm

The room is completely black except the dark silhouette of Darla-Prime and the blue holographic image of a tall, smooth-skinned Falleen male, with his hair in a ponytail, and dressed in luxurious robes.

Darla-Prime: Yes Lord Xizor. Everything is going as we had hoped. Construction has begun on Skyhook and Omega Station. The Rebels suspect nothing of our plans, and when they do comes to terms, they will be ill-prepared.
Prince Xizor: Excellent work Ms. Prime. Your allegiance is proving quite useful. I'm sending my lieutenant, Guri, to insure that there will be no interuptions with our work.
Darla-Prime: Very well...

-Fade

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:19 pm

alright ill right about the battle going down on naboo when I come home from work...but Darla, follow it up more before someone hijacks it :)

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:34 pm

im surprsised lexx, telmechus, leviathan, and ghettofied arent writing. Kurke too, come on guys :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:40 pm

im not much of a war story person :(

Ghettofied

Post by Ghettofied » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:16 pm

telemchus wrote:im not much of a war story person :(

What he said... ^

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:40 pm

I could write something up. But I'm normally lazy... so expect me to procrastinate for a good week. I'll try disciplining myself to write solid 5 paragraphs soon though. I promise! :wink:

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:21 pm

we can do it guys...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:57 pm

CerexHendrix wrote:Darla-Prime: My Lord, we will need at least 10, 000 storm commandos. The rebels have taken out the Star Destroyers and the imperials are stranded in Naboo guarding the North shore with their lives.
Darth Sidius: This seems like a grave matter, get the stormtroopers, scouts, and commandos ready. Get AT-STs and AT-ATs ready as well. Lead the troops into battle.
Darla-prime: Aye my lord, I will do so right away............

Over the battlefield, a fleet of stardestroyers exit hyperspace blanketing the sky, bringing darkness to the once brightly lit afternoon. In an instant, large explosions can be heard above. Imperial walker carriers soar out of the stardestroyer hanger bays, making a rough landing in the heated blaster fire.

The carriers side doors split apart, revealing a group of 2 AT-ST's, 5 AT-ST's, and dozens of Imperial Storm Commandos.

Waucod: Direct the walkers to the south, the Rebels seem to be retrating.

Although most Rebels retreated to the south to avoid the onslaught, a few bewilded Rebels attempted to wade back onto the beach, trying to make a quick getaway on one of the sorosub transports. They were quickly eliminated by the storm commandos.

Cerex: Wait! It could be a trap. They may be intercepting with reinforcments.

Nonetheless, the Imperials had the upper hand, and decided to take their chances and head to the south beach. The thousands of Imperials stopped before a high hill, in which hundreds of Rebel reinforcemets loomed over them...

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:59 pm

LexxYovel wrote:
CerexHendrix wrote:Darla-Prime: My Lord, we will need at least 10, 000 storm commandos. The rebels have taken out the Star Destroyers and the imperials are stranded in Naboo guarding the North shore with their lives.
Darth Sidius: This seems like a grave matter, get the stormtroopers, scouts, and commandos ready. Get AT-STs and AT-ATs ready as well. Lead the troops into battle.
Darla-prime: Aye my lord, I will do so right away............

Over the battlefield, a fleet of stardestroyers exit hyperspace blanketing the sky, bringing darkness to the once brightly lit afternoon. In an instant, large explosions can be heard above. Imperial walker carriers soar out of the stardestroyer hanger bays, making a rough landing in the heated blaster fire.

The carriers side doors split apart, revealing a group of 2 AT-ST's, 5 AT-ST's, and dozens of Imperial Storm Commandos.

Waucod: Direct the walkers to the south, the Rebels seem to be retrating.

Although most Rebels retreated to the south to avoid the onslaught, a few bewilded Rebels attempted to wade back onto the beach, trying to make a quick getaway on one of the sorosub transports. They were quickly eliminated by the storm commandos.

Cerex: Wait! It could be a trap. They may be intercepting with reinforcments.

Nonetheless, the Imperials had the upper hand, and decided to take their chances and head to the south beach. The thousands of Imperials stopped before a high hill, in which hundreds of Rebel reinforcemets loomed over them...

U captured Waucod quite well :lol:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:22 pm

When I typed retrating, I figured I could hit backspace and type it again... but, was too lazy :lol:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:22 pm

thats pretty funny let me try writing a few sensenses like tghat

The dog went to the grocery market to buy a coucle of magic markers so he could draw himself a comic strip wo tread while he was on the toilet in his little dog house that he didnt let anyone into!@

IIJOKm , u didnt hit backspace ince!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:43 am

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS THREAD SOMEONE ADD TO IT!

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:39 pm

WE'RE LOSING HIM
BREATHE BREATHE
HE'S BREATHING

Heres something fo the sake of this thread.

As the Imperial troops stared in awe at the sight of all the Rebels, the Rebel scum started to open fire .

Cerex: Everybody take cover!
Kurke: There are to many of them.
Gesro: Actually we ahve the advantage of numbers.
Cerex: Just shut-up and start shooting.
Waucod: Wow that was fast I'm already overheating.
Cerex: Use you side arm
Waucod: Oh yeah I knew that.

Waucod then pulls out his modified scout pistol and takes out some scum while Kurke and Gesro finish setting up a stationary gun.

Gesro: This should help.

Gesro then mans the gun and unloads on the enemy..

Kurke: What am I supposed to do?
Gesro: Use your imagination

Kurke then runs back to the arsenal tent and emerges a few seconds later with a rocket launcher.

Kurke: Will this work?
Lexx: The AT-AT's are deploying from their carriers.

not my turn now

P.S. 300 posts ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm a Second Lieutenant

CerexHendrix

Post by CerexHendrix » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:59 am

I cut and pasted all of them to form the one story....keep going fellas, the battle has only begun!!!!!!!!