The Beginning of a Legacy

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot
The Beginning of a Legacy

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:05 am

It was a dark night and it was quite all around the "hidden" Rebel base on Corellia. Private Laylo Kask of the rebel watch had just gotten on his shift 5 minutes ago and something didn't seem right. Just then he saw a shadow speed across the ground then another 20 meters away and another, they were everywhere. Just as he was about to sound the alarm someone grabbed him from behind and slit his throat. Suddenly he was surrounded in a pool of blood and then... death consumed him.

Zooka Meesman the Empires most well known spy looked at the dead rebel scum and spit at him. He then proceeded towards his goal to capture General Dodonna of the rebel army but his task wouldn't be easy he would have to get past all of the security something that didn't seem possible. After a few minutes of sneak up from behind and cut the throat Zooka had reached the interior of the rebel base. But something wasn't right he heard footsteps suddenly there was a large blast and an explosion consumed him and the majority of the base.

After a total of 20 years of Imperial military service Zooka Meesman was dead leaving behind 2 sons and a legacy that would continue with one of his sons.

*15 years later*

It was a blistering hot day and in the sea of sand dunes on Tatoonie a battle was in progress.

The Rebels were advancing and Colonel Porsons was laughing at the attempts of the imperials in the battle. But what he didn't know was that winning the battle wasn't the Empires objective. Suddenly all of the sounds of blasters going off ceased and there was silence. He turned around facing the opening of the tent waiting for one of his men to report; nothing happened suddenly the sides of the opening were blown in by the wind. He thought he heard footsteps coming towards him. Suddenly he was grabbed from behind and heard a buzzing sound and then he could hear him breathe and then he saw the side of his face his captor was a Zabrak no older than 20. He then felt the balt of a pistol against his head and everything went black.

12 year old Waucod Meesman lifted the man up and carried him out of the tent and placed on the back of his speeder (which he had just uncloaked).
he jumped off and drove to the Imperials nearest base, The Imperial Oasis.
Last edited by Waucod Meesman on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:04 pm

I changed this so disregard the other one and I'll update this one later.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:56 pm

Changed it again so read it and comment its still not done though

Triple Post W00T!

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:04 pm

interesting only read 1st and last paragraph and it was OK good IMO

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:10 pm

Yeah I've procastinated so I haven't updated it but I might later.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:38 pm

I read the last sentence, and i didnt know speederbikes had cloakers. Not in this SW time period. And don't even try me I'm a star war nerd, yea I'll rape your mom.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:47 pm

whatever that was a spy dude if people can get cloaked and ships can get cloaked why not speeders its in the middle

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:05 pm

Waucod Meesman wrote:whatever that was a spy dude if people can get cloaked and ships can get cloaked why not speeders its in the middle

not in this time period. Thrawn used the first practical cloaking device, 20 some years after a new hope. And it still wasn't able to be used on small objects. And not even jedi can cloak. Or they haven't discovered how to yet.

Kalice- Master Architect

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:45 am

thats great...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:44 am

Apium wrote:
Waucod Meesman wrote:whatever that was a spy dude if people can get cloaked and ships can get cloaked why not speeders its in the middle

not in this time period. Thrawn used the first practical cloaking device, 20 some years after a new hope. And it still wasn't able to be used on small objects. And not even jedi can cloak. Or they haven't discovered how to yet.

I would rebuke this only because of a line said by I think Captain Needa in The Empire Strikes Back. He makes his comment in the scene where the Millenium Falcon makes its run on the Star Destroyer's command bridge after leaving the asteroid field. After the Falcon runs at the command tower, it disappears from sensors (because it is attached to the hull of the Star Destroyer). To quote: "No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

As much as I love the Expanded Universe, there have been a few occasions where GL and the EU contradict each other.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:15 pm

Kurke_Aumea wrote:
Apium wrote:

I would rebuke this only because of a line said by I think Captain Needa in The Empire Strikes Back. He makes his comment in the scene where the Millenium Falcon makes its run on the Star Destroyer's command bridge after leaving the asteroid field. After the Falcon runs at the command tower, it disappears from sensors (because it is attached to the hull of the Star Destroyer). To quote: "No ship that small has a cloaking device!"

As much as I love the Expanded Universe, there have been a few occasions where GL and the EU contradict each other.

yea well in this case it works to my advantage b/c no ship that small has a cloaking device. That includes speeders waucod and personal cloakers.

Kalice- Master Architect

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:36 pm

Very true. Waucod must be Klingon or Romulan then.... lol

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:08 pm

He mentioned star trek species get him!!!!!

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:53 pm

At least I'm not one like you are!!! :P

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:41 am

hahaha... just read this and it turns out one of the names I used was Laylo... I guess I can rework this in somehow. We'll go with the whole: Llaylo is Waucod with a new identity thing.