Varinn's Backstory

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ysiermo
Staff Corporal
Varinn's Backstory

Post by Ysiermo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

This is what i have so far, looking for suggestions and the like to make it better, the plan is to be a smuggler and im trying to work in where he loses faith in the Empire to join smugglers. If you feel the need to you can correct my horrible English go ahead and do so.
____

Born Calerian Valos Narlin on Corellia was the son of a minor Imperial Officer, While on a routine patrol his father was killed by rebel.
Swearing vengeance on the Rebel Alliance, Varinn joined the Imperial Navy.
During training an Imperial shuttle was under attack by rebels,his squad was the closest his captain had Ordered him to not engage. Disobeying my captain, I engaged the rebels outnumbered, my ship was hit quickly and my computer short circuited causing my engines to exceed there maximum, I was knocked unconscious. I was picked up by a freight ship,waking up in the medical bay surrounded by a strange pair of Freight Pilots,on the left a Small Trandoshan with a bionic arm of strange design, thinking to myself that it was probably illegally outfitted. On the right was a Nautolan Female with a Bionic Eye,and several Bionic Tendrils, no telling what they were for. They were arguing about what to do with me, Trandoshan said they shouldn't of picked up "Imperial scum", The Nautolan said that i could be of use. Releasing i was awake they quickly became quite and asked me what my name and rank was, I told them Valos and pilot in training,proceeded to ask why I was floating in space,Not sure who they were I didn't give details. I told them an imperial convoy was under attacked and I disobeyed my Captain and I tried to help. I asked them they're names, The Nautolan answered the Trandoshan was Sofoon “Scratchy” Kinraan, and she was Brianna Zalieria.

___
I might completely change this.. who knows.