Szul Kodar'SL-XIII'

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Szul
Szul Kodar'SL-XIII'

Post by Szul » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:15 pm

(always updating, mostly so I don't lose thoughts and ideas, because after my surgery last year, I have short term memory loss issues, so this might seem random and unorganized at first)

I've been building Szul into portraying a Colonel of the Imperial Security Bureau, and of course as a trained practitioner of the Dark Arts. He was discovered wandering near the Temple on Dantooine many years ago by agents of the emperor, who then trained him as a loyal Imperial servent in the Inquisition, which as far as I can OOCly tell, is a division of the ISB that appears to be specific to SW:Galaxies. He was also was trained in the Sith arts of the lightsaber and later inducted into the ancient Sith theology, and ideologies of the Emperor's New Order.

Szul has a long history that goes back a couple RL years when the unlock actually occured, and of course a history that was on another server, so his time on Starsider is just another chapter, and of course I have written that into his character history. I try to use game mechanics and actual events and encounters in the game, and build my roleplay around them, same way I used to design campaigns and dungeons for AD&D and such.