My military career.

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ty'e X'lor
My military career.

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:00 pm

My story is not like most, I was never poor, and I am by no means an orphan. I grew up in a loving middle class family on Naboo, however enough about that... now on to the more interesting stuff. Ever since I was younger I dreamed of being a loyal soldier in service of the Empire, whom has provided our entire galaxy with security, prosperity and peace. Unfortunatley as I was younger even though I had dreams of being a soldier. I was fat and lazy, pathetic I admit, however when I became older something in me woke up. I become more intelligent, and more ambitous and concerned for my future.

I started to take my education seriously, and I started lifting my weights and joining sports. I had high grades in my classes and on my test and when I became even older I realized that if I was to be an officer in the Imperial military I needed to be properly trained so that I could lead my men efficently and make sure that I get my men home to their Moms Dads, husband, wives and children safely and in one piece. So I attended the Imperial military academy where I graduated as one of the best graduates in my class. I then signed up as an infantry officer in the Imperial Marine Corps, my weapon of choice an Assault rifle, if need be I can go close quarters as well as pick my enemies off from a distance. The moment I graduated from boot camp I volunteered to lead a small squad to eliminate a small rebel outpost on Rori.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:03 pm

My First Assignment

I had the drop-ship drop me and my small squad of storm troopers 2 miles from the objective in order to keep the element of surprise. our objective was to clear out the outpost and capture a Rebel General named Joree. As we marched towards the outpost we came upon a small lake about 2 quarters of a mile from the objective. I took a look at my fellow ST's and noticed how their bright white armor stuck out amongst the surrounding flora. So I ordered them to halt and use the mud around the lake to help hide their armor.

We waited until nightfall until we approached the outpost. I had my squad situate itself around the outpost (5 were providing covering fire, while 5 including me, were storming the compound). I counted somewhere around 15 troopers situated throughout the outpost. After my fellow Marines had situated themselves, I gave them the order to fire over the comm. Soon there were large explosions and blaster fire everywhere, unfortunatley for the rebels they were spaced far too close together and were quickly wiped out even before the assault team entered the compound, we then continued into the bunker situated in the center of the compound.

Apparently the rebels inside had little idea of what was happening outside they just thought it was the occasional raid by a raider party. So they did not bother to report the attack, we quickly stormed the bunker secured the General and eliminated the rest of the rebels. thankfully the rebels left out their broadcast frequency and I quickly reported it to Imperial Intelligence. I then gathered up all documents and had them transported to Imperial Intelligence. As for the General he got a new er.... facelift. I proceeded to do a field interrogation.

After I was done with him, I took a picture that he had of himself, showed it to him and then gave him a handheld mirror. He broke down in tears that stung his flesh and told me what he knew. He said " (cries) .... The...The rebel alliance is planning a major assault on the Imperial outpost on Talus, in a couple of days.... now please end my misery" I quickly reported this to Imperial Intelligence and they proceeded to do a scan of the area around the Imperial outpost on Talus. It was confirmed... there were hundreds of rebels situated in the areas nearby. The outpost was alerted and when the attack came the imperials were ready for them needless to say the rebels were massacared not a single one left alive. "*sigh* if only you had cooperated we could have prevented this." *takes pistol out of holster* *blaster shot* I put him out of his misery he went from looking like a human to worse than a Gurk so I granted his last request honorably and let him die like a soldier. (I by no means enjoyed torturing that General but it needed to be done in order to protect the order of the Empire and the soldiers and citizens that abide by it).

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:50 pm

An offer to join Imperial Special Forces

After my first assignment I apparently caught the eyes of the higher ups. Because I started recieving high-priority missions, including rescuing a very prestigous Moff from an embassy in a city that was, at the time fighting a small civil war. One side supported the empire while the other side didn't... he was really upset, I assured him that we will get him his city back. Needless to say soon there-after me and my team were deployed to the city. Before I initiated an attack I did some Recon and gathered some intelligence, after questioning a few civillians, I found out that all the rebellion leaders of the city were having a meeting at a small building near the capital. So, I took my team, stormed the building and killed everyone inside. Soon thereafter the rebellion side collapsed and all its supporters were rounded up, captured and executed.

After the civil war we were all transported to the star destroyer looming overhead. As I sat there eating my evening meal with the rest of my men, sitting there recollecting our recent deeds and telling jokes, a particularly large, and well disciplined officer approached me, due to the markings on his uniform and the way he acted I could tell that he was Special Forces. He said " Lieutenant X'lor may I speak with you alone for a moment? " I said "Yes, sir" the officer said " Your superiors have been observing you and have came upon the conclusion that you are well qualified for being a member of the Storm Commandos unit under the command of Imperial Special Operations Command or ISOCOM for short. We only accept the best of the best and I have come to the conclusion that you are one of the best of the best. Are you willing to accept this great honor that only a select few can ever truly achieve?" I said "I would be honored sir." "he then said "good, report to the Storm Commando training facility on Naboo, your instructor will be the legendary Crix Madine himself." " Yes, sir " "

Well, soon I was off to naboo to begin my training. They taught me hand-to-hand techniques,sabotage techniques, assassination techniques, Also how to fly fighters, and how to handle almost every weapon in the known galaxy. They also taught me intelligence gathering as well as counter-intelligence, torture resistance, insurgency and counter-insurgency tactics. They also taught me rebellion beleifs and techniques and how to create effective defenses againts them. My instructor Crix Madine said I was quickly rising to be one of his best and most competant students. 10 and 1/2 months later my class finally graduated, I was class valedictorian and was given command over a small Storm Commando squad. soon after we were issued our specially modified black scout trooper armor, and we were off on our first mission.
Last edited by Ty'e X'lor on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:52 pm

My first Spec Ops mission.

Our first mission was a Psy-Op (Psychological Operation) on Tattoine we were to use any and every means possible to break down the morale and mental willpower of the rebels. I thought of two tactics we are going to use to destroy the rebellion on this planet. Systematically kill those sympathetic to the insurgents and leave there bodies to be found in places where they should not have died. Ex. Fortresses, city hall etc.
or completley obliterate everyone and everything and gut them and hang them from nearby buildings in rebellious cities that fire even one shot at Imperial troops and/or Imperial personnel. Both tactics will have tremendous debilitating effects on the insurgents morale.

After we landed at an Imperial outpost, we met with the outpost commander and he provided us with our first rebel city. After the sun set we moved out towards the town immediatly. After we arrived we scouted out the perimeter to determine the best position to observe the town from we then proceeded to dig a small tunnel from which we would continue to observe. I stationed one of my men at the entrance of the tunnel, his job was to sit there figure out who the community leaders were, and what their daily activities were. The rest of my five-man team continued to dig a tunnel to the town, until we reached a small abandoned house. We created a hidden entrance into the abandoned house. this is where we would launch attacks and extract to.

A few days later I gathered my men and briefed them on what we had to do. I told them that we would eliminate the community leaders stealthily and by cover of darkness and we would make it as gruesome as possible. One of my men objected and exclaimed "I object, this is immoral and evil. We cannot do this to people. What if they are innocent?" I grabbed him by the arms slammed him into the tunnel wall and angrily said " Do you forget your training already?" "War is a disgusting and immoral only a fool go's to war and tries to put morals in it." "How else are we to win? Just let them continue to attack us? Continue to give them food, water, security when clearly that does not work? They just continue to spread their hateful propaganda behind our backs, where they plot and decieve. Believe me when I tell you this " I never wanted it to be this way, but this is a war againts terrorist, people who blend amongst civillians. I never ever want to harm an innocent being but it must be done for the greater good, so that people may live in peace and harmony. Believe me far less people will die if we do it this way rather than if we did it the other way. remember your training, remember what they said

"We have only one desire. To bring Peace, prosperity and freedom to those oppressed by any means neccesary."

He said " Yes, sir im sorry sir. I forgot what our mission was. Now lets complete our mission."
Last edited by Ty'e X'lor on Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:20 am

Somebody reply and give me some feedback whether it be positive or negative I don't care JUST SAY SOMETHING!!! :)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:42 am

So far so good :)