To redeem myself!

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
To redeem myself!

Post by Santos » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:04 pm

The empire had all but lost its firm grasp on the galaxy, as the golden years of their reign passed by. The Jedi were regrouping, in numbers larger than ever before. They had but one option: the reestablishment of the Dark Jedi Order. Rounding up the fallen heroes of the past proved to be no easy task, as many were rebellious and despised the views of the galactic empire, yet some came peacefully. After a weeks time, there was but one: Toor. He had signs of many battles all over him, from the way he walked to the scars that covered his body. His lightsaber was crafted in a style that inspired fear in those who beheld it, a silver hilt with a black spiral running down it, and a bright red blade that extended slightly longer than the average saber. A black cloak sat atop his Dark Jedi Robes, with his hood covering his face in a blackness like that of death. Toor had slain many Jedi already, and was ready to continue abolishing the galaxy of the wretched scum that infested it. The Emperor was clueless to where the Jedi might be, but Toor knew: the grand city of Theed on Naboo. Launching his TIE fighter into the dark abyss of space, Toor noticed a fatal mistake: he was the worst pilot in the empire. His ship was hit nearly the minute it took off, and went spiraling to the cold ground below, never to be seen again...

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:25 pm

Kudos, nice bio.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:06 pm

I quite like that one as well.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:28 pm

big words make everything sound good unless ur actually talking then people think ur a nerd :lol: