How to post a banner in your signature

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:44 pm

Very nice Tele. Like your banner :wink:

Hmm...

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:44 pm

Yay! It works! I made my own, and you're in it lexx, lol!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:01 pm

Woot, nice banner Oraf... Mostly because I am in it :P

heh

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:08 pm

hehe, well, if you were wondering why I kept randomly walking around you, stopping, and then walking some more... it was because I was taking screenies, hehe.

Not bad for 5 min of work, eh?

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 11:18 am

Finished my own banner. My only problem is that it seems too crowded. Oh well.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed May 04, 2005 1:42 pm

I think it looks pretty good.

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 8:46 pm

Used M-soft "Picture It" 7.0

probably will tweak bits of it later

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed May 04, 2005 9:00 pm

Rusakallabirrl wrote:Used M-soft "Picture It" 7.0

probably will tweak bits of it later

The only suggestion I can think of is to maybe make your nake stick out a little bit more. Perhaps a brighter drop shaddow.

You seem like the type of person who needs introduced to Adobe Photoshop CS. Mmmmmmm.... Quick Masks.......

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 9:44 pm

The only suggestion I can think of is to maybe make your nake stick out a little bit more. Perhaps a brighter drop shaddow.

"Nake Stick"? Uhhh... Consider me a newb, but what would that be in a layman's term? :?:
Last edited by Guest on Wed May 04, 2005 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 9:46 pm

As for Adobe:
I now it's a really great program. I've used it at my school. I just don't do too much photo editing or anything of the sort. Besides, I got "PI 7" for free.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed May 04, 2005 9:50 pm

Rusakallabirrl wrote:

"Nake Stick"? Uhhh... Consider me a newb, but what would that be in a layman's term? :?:

Errr... damn fingers... supposed to be "make your name stick out"... Damn my fingers...

You'd be surprised what you can do with Photoshop. It's not just for photo editing.

Come on, you really think I went out and bought a $600 program???? I'm a college student.... *whistles innocently* :twisted:

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 9:59 pm

Errr... damn fingers... supposed to be "make your name stick out"... Damn my fingers...

Oh! :lol: That makes more sense and good advise. I thought you might have forgot a "D" at the end of "Nake". I was like, WHA!? :o :lol:

Yeah, that's been bothering me. Like I said, I'm still going fiddle with some things. I might get rid of that krayt dragon. Looks out of place. I still have the original in .png format so it's still layered.

Come on, you really think I went out and bought a $600 program???? I'm a college student.... *whistles innocently*

:lol:

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed May 04, 2005 10:19 pm

Rusakallabirrl wrote:

Oh! :lol: That makes more sense and good advise. I thought you might have forgot a "D" at the end of "Nake". I was like, WHA!? :o :lol:

*Thoughts of a naked Wookie runs through Kurke's head...*

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Hmmm.... You might consider just removing the Krayt and moving the headshot of yourself with the armor on down to where the Krayt is. That way you can keep a good balance across the bottom and top of the banner, yet make the banner "not-so-busy."

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 10:32 pm

Yeah, exactly.

I think I might lose the dragon as planned, but leave the armor pic where it is so there is a diagonal-like line of action (if you could call it that) from top to bottom. I just had to put that night sister in there. I got this awesome shot of her after she.....uh....incapped me.

And I'm also going to take care of the "NAME". :)

Post by Guest » Fri May 06, 2005 3:58 pm

there, changed