A little bit of helpful TOR info Updated: 26 Dec 11

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Rafen
A little bit of helpful TOR info Updated: 26 Dec 11

Post by Rafen » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 am

1: Check your general abilities, once you get a ship (Not sure if it may be there prior to that) You have an interfleet pass shown.. Its useable once every 20 hours, and ports you straight to the interfleet station.

2: Have you made a choice that you realized almost immediately you didn't like? did you want your companions affection to go up, but made a choice that took it down? did you wish you could fix it? well, you can. Hit the ESC key before the cut scene ends, and you can start over.

3: Datacrons, those illusive little buggers. A list has been compiled with instructions on how to reach them. http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/.

4: Crafting: Buy green schematics form vendor, make and RE and get Blue schematics, make and RE and get Purple schematics. every so often you may get an Advanced schemtaic.

5: Like the armor or weapon you have? does it take mods? You can keep it. As you add mods, it increases the values on your armor and wepaons, so you can take the mods off that sweet armor/weapon drop and add them to what you are already wearing.

6: Quest instances: Repeatable if you want to famr for certain gear or tokens for a planet. Go in, finish, leave, abandon the quest before turning in, then pick it up again.

For ease of reading, i'll keep this post edited with updates. In order to consolidate any helpful info in one place, if you learn somehtign not listed that you feel may be of interest to others, let me know, and I'll add it.
Last edited by Rafen on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rafen

Re: A little bit of helpful TOR info...

Post by Rafen » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Crafting:

Buy green schematics form vendor, make and RE and get

Blue schematics, make and RE and get

Purple schematics...

Now I've been able to find nothign solid to prove whether Purples can be RE'd into Orange schematics, but when I find out, i'll post.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Orange is special modifiable equipment. They're not really a Tier in crafting quality.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Nice news sig Monthris, I'll be updating mine once I'm through this damn queue heheh

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:47 am

The only thing I can think of is that BBCode is disabled for your signature. Did you disable it by accident? The code -should- work otherwise.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 am

Monthigos wrote:The only thing I can think of is that BBCode is disabled for your signature. Did you disable it by accident? The code -should- work otherwise.

That was it, I figured it out earlier. Thanks, though!