Saturday Guild Meeting: 2/18/12

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Saturday Guild Meeting: 2/18/12

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Hello all!

We are aiming to have a guild meeting tomorrow, Saturday the 18th around 7 PM Eastern. The location is uncertain. It may be Dromund Kass, someone's ship, or some other location, but do be sure to log on to attend our first organized guild meeting in SWTOR.

We will be discussing event plans, recruitment, and the overall future of the guild, so don't miss it! Just let me know if you have any questions, and spread the word.

artimaes

Re: Saturday Guild Meeting: 2/18/12

Post by artimaes » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:54 am

Um...I'd like to recommend not having guild meetings on such short notice in the future. I don't know if you guys actually had the meeting, but I do know if you did I missed it because I've been watching for the meeting time for over a week, but this weekend(friday was a weekend day for me) I had a lot going on and didn't check the forums until today. I would very much have liked to be at the meeting, since I can never seem to find more than one person online when I check in.
Life is service, brothers. Live well, serve well.

DelvanVellar
Private

Post by DelvanVellar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Sorry about the short notice. Not sure what happened, but I don't think it actually happened.I think we're shooting for Friday now, i'm sure we'll get that straightened out though.
Delvan Vellar
Dolvanar Vellar
CEO / Owner
Vellar Heavy Industries

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Don't worry, I decided to scrub the meeting for several reasons, yours included.

I'll be online to notify the guild of a new meeting date, planned for this Friday.