R.I.D APPLICATION

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
R.I.D APPLICATION

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 am

The following application is primarily designed for prospective recruits, but it may also be filled out by current members for record keeping. Please copy the entire application below, start a new post, and paste the application. You may then proceed to answer each question accurately. Not answering fully or truthfully may result in your inability to join R.I.D. Once the application is completed, it will be reviewed by me and any other officials. If the application is promising, we will make arrangements to recruit you into R.I.D.

Please write clearly. If English is not your first language, please say so.

BASIC INFORMATION:

Main Character
Character Name:
Level:
Profession:
Crew Skills (skill level in parentheses):

Alternate Character
Character Name:
Level:
Profession:
Crew Skills (skill level in parentheses):

(If you have more than one Alternate Character, copy and paste the Alternate Character section. Please delete this note when submitting your application)

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

Have you ever, or do you now play a Republic Character on our server?:

Would you be willing to use a voice-chat system (currently TeamSpeak3)?:

What is your SWTOR forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

What time zone are you in? If you do not know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

Additional Information: