Application: Lyrii Agatho

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lolwutmoney
Application: Lyrii Agatho

Post by Lolwutmoney » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Lyrii Agatho
Species: Human
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC): currently neutral
Heroic Instance Access: none
Combat Level: 16 and rising
Profession: commando
Pilot Type and Squadron (if known): none

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:

none

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

none

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

none

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

big negative

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:

Full SWG Account

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

Sure most definitely. I usually use skype with my friends

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

I dont have a username for the forums I don't think, I usually only read, I never write in them

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

pacific coast hours. I play whenever I can, my current job has a weird schedule, so I work 2 days, get 2 off, etc.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:

everything, I haven't played SWG in ages

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

im 19

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

I feel that i'm a good communicator from many job training, and experiences in RL, and I can both lead and supervise when asked or needed, and follow whenevever. I used to being voluntold.

Ive been looking and researching for a well established guild that roleplays, and can assist new players and is imperial, and that guild is yours! I feel that I can help out whenever anybody needs anything, given I get the chance to be able to train and fill that role

for roleplaying, In real life i'm active duty military police, so I can help with true to life military roleplaying (I can teach customs and Courtesies, I can share basic training experiences to further your story etc.)

Additional Information:

I appreciate you taking your time to read my application.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Lyrii Agatho

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Thanks for submitting this for our records.

Welcome to RID!