Application: lunatiK (Quakim Ajo @ Starsider)

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

lunatiK_(Quakim)
Application: lunatiK (Quakim Ajo @ Starsider)

Post by lunatiK_(Quakim) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Quakim Ajo
Species: Zabrak
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC): N/A
Heroic Instance Access: N/A (lolwut?)
Combat Level: ~45 (And rising fast)
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Pilot Type and Squadron (if known): Privateer (Unknown/no squadron)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:

None

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

Nope

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

Nay

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

Gross.. no

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:

Old trial account reactivated by 45 days free game time - will resub/purchase @ end of available time

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

I currently do not own a microphone/headset, but plan to purchase very soon. I do have Ventrilo and TeamSpeak installed.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

lunatiK - And no, haven't really had a chance/need

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

[PST ( GMT - 8 ) / Oregon, USA] Currently unemployed, so whenever I'm not applying for work I'm probably on SWG. As a matter of fact, I'm probably playing as you're reading this. xD

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:

Investing most of my time in solo-questing/PvE at the moment for grinding/leveling purposes - but I enjoy all forms of PvP and group-based gameplay

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

2011 - 1991 (You figure it out, ;P)

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

• Well, I usually work (RL employment) as a crew leader (for various labor positions). Therefor I do feel I am qualified as a leader, but as always, that would depend greatly on whom is involved.
  • I'm a fairly methodical person.. I try to keep things simple, and tend just go with the flow. That's not to say I won't travel the road less traveled, for I do have an open mind.
  • Other then that, I'm human - in all it's glory and sin.

As for how I feel I could benefit from the Guild... well that's simple, I need help learning the ins and outs of this incredibly deep game. And I hope I can return the favor - somehow, someway.

Additional Information:

Can't really think of anything..

[/ENDEXTREMELYLONGAPPLICATION]
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." -Confucius

./ lunatiK Quakim[RID] @ Starsider «}
http://facebook.com/jackolo503

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: Application: lunatiK (Quakim Ajo @ Starsider)

Post by Osar » Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Well welcome to RId and you will find out what Heroics are real soon.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: lunatiK (Quakim Ajo @ Starsider)

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm

Thanks for posting this for record keeping! Good to have you with us in RID.