Application: Mortious Maximus

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

MortiousMaximus
Application: Mortious Maximus

Post by MortiousMaximus » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 pm

My toon's name is Mortious Maximus.I used to play pre-cu on Corbantis servor.I had a TK/Sword then jedi after the force village.After they nerfed jedi i decided to move on to WOW.Because of my love of star wars i decided to give SWG another chance.I was a co-guild founder there but i was a reb.I'm in process of getting my old account back.right now my toon is a lvl 36 jedi and 2/3 of way to master pilot.Space is my first love but i enjoy roleplaying and pvp events as well.In RL i'm 35 yr old male x-Marine and really enjoy strategy and structure.I live on a pension for my military services so have a lot of time to play.I currently dont have a headset for voice play but will get one when neccessary.I recently talked with Lexx and was sponsered my him temporarily and i look forward to having the community feel of a guild since i really enjoyed that aspect before in the game.I take my gaming serious and am older so don't care for immature things.I scouted out the city beforehand and the city looks uniform and structured.Feel free to ask me any questions about myself or my toon.i hope i didn't leave out anything and i look forward to meeting the rest of the guild if accepted.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Mortious Maximus

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Thank you for this, we'll be sure to talk some more in-game when we get the chance.