Application: Simek

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Dinlge
Application: Simek

Post by Dinlge » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:11 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Simek
Species: Zabrak
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank): Imp / Private
Heroic Instance Access:
Combat Level: 14
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Imp (black epsilon)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: No alts on this server at this time

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: No

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: I have not before played on this server and played for a time on Bria several years ago and was in Black Watch Keep if that means anything to you. At that time I was very active in the guild and had several in game friends

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: No

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: I currently have a Team Speak Server set up for myself and a couple other real life friends that we used in wow.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: Not sure, Never

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: EST , normally a few hours in the morning 8am to 10am and then from 9:30 - until at night depending on what is going on and then alot on the weekends.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: PVE, Space, possibly PVP never tried it

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 25

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: I am customer service rep in RL so listening and communicating I am personable and friendly to all. I do not know my full plans on what I am going to do ingame at this point but I plan on contributing in any way asked and that I can fulfill in the guild.

Additional Information: