Application: Jask'a Laiho

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Jask'a Laiho
Application: Jask'a Laiho

Post by Jask'a Laiho » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:00 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Jask'a Laiho
Species: Human
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank): Imperial, Private
Heroic Instance Access: None
Combat Level: 50
Profession: Commando
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Tie Fighter Regular, Storm Squadron

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: None on this server.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: None.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:
I have been in a Guild called LOST for a short period of time. I left the guild after a few weeks, because of uber-hardcore roleplaying (which wasnt fun anymore) and mostly because they recruited just every Imperial they could find. Half of the guild was inactive and most members were not enjoyable to play with.

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: No, but I do have a Rebel Character on EU-Chimaere, which i do not use at this time.

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full SWG Account.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: No, i do not use Voice chat systems and don't intend to do so in the future.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: I dont have an SOE Forum account, and do not plan to create one in the near future. Furthermore I dont use the forums as a guest. I gather the In-Game information I need from SWG WIKI.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:
I am living in Austria, but strangely i do not know what this time zone is called. I usually play 4-5 days a week - not longer than 2-3 hours a day.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: Since i am limited, as my character did not reach cl 90 at this time, my main intrests are: PvE, Collecting, RP.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):
Older than 18 years of age.

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: My main goal in this game is to have fun and relaxe. I seek a guild to improve this fact, so I dont feel to insist on particular In-Game assistance. I may assist the guild in the way it is needed to be, as i dont see myself limited to certain traits.

Additional Information:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Jask'a Laiho

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi Jask'a, thanks for the application. Out of curiosity, where did you hear of RID?

Also, if you plan on getting involved regularly in RP in RID, be sure to also post an RP application at this link: http://empire.starsidergalaxy.com/index.php?board=99.0

Until then, we can work on meeting each other in-game. I'll figure out what time zone Austria is in and perhaps arrange a time that works best for both of us :)

Jask'a Laiho

Post by Jask'a Laiho » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

You gave me a tell just recently and told me about RID!

I already noticed that this application is recommended, but i want to have a peak at your rping, before i decide. Then i may fill out the RP application.

Fine, thank you for the quick reply!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Jask'a Laiho wrote:You gave me a tell just recently and told me about RID!

I already noticed that this application is recommended, but i want to have a peak at your rping, before i decide. Then i may fill out the RP application.

Fine, thank you for the quick reply!

D'oh!, I remember now :P

Okay well sounds good. We can arrange an interview in-game later today perhaps.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 pm

I've been trying to get a hold of you when you're in-game, but it seems you're only logging in for a few minutes then logging out. If you see me, contact me on Amodeus. Thanks!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Likewise! I also must apologize for the lack of communication, as I've been in the middle of traveling lately.

One of us will try to get in touch with you at the earliest convenience.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 pm

It was nice to finally meet you (again), but I'm sorry we couldn't squeeze an interview in. I'll see if Jathox or Lexx are available next time you're on; your busy schedule permitting.