Application: Carthagekin

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Scuttlemonkey
Application: Carthagekin

Post by Scuttlemonkey » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Full Name: Carthagekin
Species: Wookie
Faction and Rank (If applicable): Imperial Private
Number of PvP Kills: 0
Heroic Instance Access: none
Combat Level: 86
Profession: Jedi
Pilot Type (and Squadron): N/A
Political Status (Type yes/no if a Politician or not): No

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? Saah Sheemi - Male Mon Calamari L90 Trader: Domestics Neutral. I would like this alt to join R.I.D

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? P'nub Nubb. My wife and I just re-joined after not playing since pre-CU.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? Just transferred to this server to play with family. Previously was a guild leader on Bloodfin.

Have you ever been in R.I.D before on any character? No.

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: Have always played Imperial.

What is your current housing status? Both my characters were granted zoning rights by Lexx for Fort Oasis. Carth has a Tat large, Saah a Tat small.

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full (elder) account.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: Willing to use in-game voice, ventrilo, teamspeak, or skype.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: Carthagenik :: Swore off forum use since the CU debacle.

What time zone are you in? GMT -5, Eastern Time, US :: Tend to play most in the later evenings (after 8p local) but am quite often on during the mid-afternoon as well.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? PvE, PvP, crafting.

What is your real-life age? 29

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: Min-max oriented player who tends to gravitate towards leadership roles when knowledgeable but happy to be an exceptional follower while progressing along the learning curve. In other MMOs I have pushed with groups to attain many "server firsts," one "north american first," and missed a "world first" by a matter of hours. My hope is the guild can help me with learning the details of game/encounter mechanics while I help the guild by providing adequate team enhancement through my participation and professions.

Additional Information: I tend to be "power-gamer" oriented with a focus on having fun. So I am looking first and foremost for a fun group of people to enjoy the game with while pushing to excel as much as possible.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Carthagekin

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks for filling out the application.

Will try to meet with you in-game as soon as we can :)

scuttlemonkey'

Post by scuttlemonkey' » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

wow, came back to the game after I long hiatus and found myself still in RID! Could I get my username activated again to post here? (scuttlemonkey)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Consider it done :)