An announcment to my fellow RID members!

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
An announcment to my fellow RID members!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Hello everyone!

On the off chance you happen to still check these forums, I'm happy to announce that we've resolved an issue that affected your ability to properly log on to these forums.

The issues has been resolved, so you can now log on to your old usernames and post like you used to.

I cannot say these forums will be around forever, but for the time being, feel free to say "hi" if you're still around!

Xoseh
Major

Re: An announcment to my fellow RID members!

Post by Xoseh » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:43 pm

HEY MAN! What's been going on? I was just talking to my friends about SWG and decided to check the forums and here you are, haha.

Playin any games lately?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Xoseh! How are you?

Been a bit busy with work lately, so haven't played too much lately outside games like Counter Strike or War Thunder. I also play SW Battlefront from time to time. What about you?

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:21 am

I'm still alive too! Heheh

Miss you guys! Still playing at the EMU btw

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm doing well man, thank you. I'm really into the new expansion for WoW. Whole lot of fun and they release new content patches regularly. don't know how much longer I'll really be able to play since I'm starting school in January for Cybersecurity though.

I watched a little bit of that CSGO world tournament thing, it looked crazy intense. Don't know if I can handle that, lol.

Good to hear from you Dahio! Hope all is well, how is the EMU holding up? Which server are you playing on?

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:07 pm

There's just one server, Basilisk. It's pretty much like the whole thing pre-cu. I like it. They should launch Jedi soon, so I'm waiting on this. The bad part is I had to join a rebel guild lol still can't imagine I've done that! But that EMU won't replace the live game wich I missed a lot even if it wasn't like it was before the NGE. I guess I'll go see a shrink lol

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:09 pm

What! You had to join the Rebel Alliance? Oh man.. That's unfortunate. If I get into the EMU, hopefully we don't cross paths. :P

Good to see you're playing on Basalisk. Wasn't sure if it was that Bloodfin server, or one of the NGE ones (if there is more than one? Think it's called Stella Bellum). There are a few others but most involve ridiculous drama among the devs.

seerdon

Post by seerdon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:21 am

I finally built my super computer...GTX 1080, 16 gigs of ram...SWTOR runs beautifully with everything at maxed out...60-200fps. :) it's like a whole new game to me!!!

seerdon

Post by seerdon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

still at it in SWTOR. I'm with the crimson order. i play just about every day. :) add Saurat if you're on the game...empire side and Harbinger server!