Mustafar Questing + Restuss

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Sericus
Private
Mustafar Questing + Restuss

Post by Sericus » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey guys, my BH is level 75 now and I'm interested in doing the Mustafar quests. If anyone hasn't done them yet and would like to group up, let me know. Masso, I think you still gotta do them too.

Also I just tried out Restuss for the first time the other night. It was pretty fun and it shouldn't be too hard to get a full suit of Restuss armor, I got about 50 restuss tokens in about an hour. Doing it at 75 def requires a group which there actually was one at 4am. So let me know if anyone is up for doing Restuss Runs.

Masso Vegaz
Private

Post by Masso Vegaz » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:16 pm

Yup Im up for running them, I have only been to Mustafar once and it didn't go so well lol i was cl 30 i think, now Im at 90, however I wont be online much in the next couple of weeks, busy with the kids, school and work but Ill be back on regularly after the 12th of April, as for the Restuss deal Im also interested I love the way the armor looks plus i hear there's a cool commando weapon, till then best of luck to you.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Running Musty with peeps would be good. I have access for all parts of the quest-line.

To complete my quest, I have to kill HK, but I still have access.