Switched Guilds

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Switched Guilds

Post by Monthigos » Mon May 14, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey guys I wasn't sure if anyone was coming back and I've been playing a lot lately so I kinda jumped ship and joined another guild. I hope there's no hard feelings and I hope I can come around and say hi every now and then. I'm probably going to transfer to a west coast RP server once transfers open up.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Switched Guilds

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Are they going to open up transfers?

Yeah, no hard feelings. I graduated yesterday, so I'm now going to have lots of free time on my hands. But before I do anything, I might just consider a transfer if that's what they're doing. Where to? That I'm not yet sure.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Congratulations! Yeah transfer should be opening up soon, although apparently Sith Wyrm is not considered a low pop server so there might be people coming to this server. Populations haven't been too bad prime time. I signed up with ISF - I thought they were an old Starsider guild but the one guy I talked to doesn't even remember what server they were on. I have some RL friends on one of the west coast RP servers and it would improve my standing in my drinking circle if I actually played with them. lol

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 am

level 28 on space slug. having alot of fun. miss the swg times though, it's not the same socially...feels like im paying to play a single player game with crap pvp. love how agent sniper plays like swg's bh rifleman did though. :)
Apathy is Death.