Guild Officers

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Guild Officers

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 am

I'd like to appoint some more officers soon.

I've though about it quite a while. While I was skeptical at first, I'm starting to think Artimaes has potential to be a Councilman.

Also, what about Delvan?

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: Guild Officers

Post by Osar » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Honestly speaking when I brought Artimaes aboard I didn't think he would be a good candidate at first, but I agree now. As for Delvan, not a clue. Unless Monthris has a good word for him I can't really say I have had alot of interaction with him.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 am

Artimaes is a bit argumentive like me, but once you get to know him he's actually a pretty good guy. He's got a lot of motivation and I was just thinking the other day he would make a good officer. It's funny that you bring this up because honestly he would have been my first choice.

Delvan is a good choice. I'd also put up Rafen's name as well for consideration. I think the biggest thing that both of them have is they are online often and they also both interact with the guild.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

Deciding factor is...........LEX, so whose your choice, whose your choice....tell me, tell me, tell me....come on just tell me why don't ya?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:47 am

Lol, okay well lets start with Artimaes for sure.

After that... I'm leaning Delvan. Not that I don't think Rafen is qualified -- but he's had some issues with members since he's joined (including Osar and Chiquita). For instance, Rafen left RID not long after we started in SWTOR after a loot misunderstanding with Osar. That was sorted out though and we was re-recruited.

And just now there was a bit of trouble between Chiquita and him (though it seems Chiquita was in the wrong). Either way, making him officer could breed some drama. I think we should keep him Recruiter, and then maybe make him a Raid Leader once we do those more frequently.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Cool, Artimaes will be a good edition. IMO either of the other 2 would be a good edition to the council, but as you said Lexx, it could cause some unwanted drama with Rafen. I talked to him last night and he is starting to get an understanding where RID has gone since he left SWG, he has calmed down alot and understands that some things are mishaps...so IMO with which one to chose: Delvan 51%, Rafen 49%

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah I wrote that before I knew about all the issues that was going on with Rafen. I'm sure he will sort it out.