Forum Names

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Forum Names

Post by Monthigos » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 am

Hey I'm a bit confused as to who is who on the forums and corresponding names in-game. Can we start filling in forum names on member notes in the in-game guild list, under member notes?

Also, alts? I have three alts (although I'm not playing them much left), one for each class. Any problem inserting alts in the guild? Maybe a special 'alt' rank or something?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Forum Names

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:09 am

Hey Monthigos. Yeah if there's a member note function, it would definitely be a good idea to put their SWG name(s) there so that we know who's who.

I also have no issue with alts being in the guild. And alts of Officers can be given Officer abilities too I presume.

Welcome to the Executive Lounge by the way!

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:00 am

Yeah, I would say give alt's the leadership abilities this way we can recruit on our alts, it would make it easier. If not it would be the Pre-NGE ERA of having to log out to character selection screen in the middle of combat/missions.

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am

Okay, sounds good! I put the member notes as FN: forumname, IE mine would be FN: Monthigos

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 am

Also, it turns out I can change the forum handle here. I did so for Toor, by changing it to Santos.

So if anyone would like to change their forum handle here to their SWTOR name, that can be done as well.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Oh, btw, I made all those who was in guild Pre-Order access full members because they are there to stay.