Hey Lexx!!!

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Hey Lexx!!!

Post by Osar » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:51 pm

You need to start making some changes here to conform to SWTOR, like the council member names and stuff. I am not meaning to be pushy, I know you got finals and all, but take like 5 mins a week and put in the new names or post something about the change to SWTOR. Not a whole lot of changes needed as I see it, but then again it's what ever you feel like. Have fun and Merry Christmas man.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Hey Lexx!!!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Actually my finals are done now lol. At this point it's mostly laziness, but you are right. I'll make these changes as I speak.

Right now you and Vincen will have access here!

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 am

If you need help administering anything web-wise, I'm your man. Basically I've just been job hunting, playing SWTOR and working on my website.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Cool, it will be great to see the new ERA (not error like I seen some people say) ushered in, it's just so hard seeing all this old stuff not wanting to return to the sandbox and play. I know how you feel though Lexx, it's Christmas and it's lazy times. If you wouldn't mind, as Vincen asked, make one of us a Moderator for the forums so we can amend some of the stuff here to help you out. More him than me, I got alot going on right now.

P.S. Hey, I added to the daily greetings, I informed everyone about their fleet ticket that will take them directly back to the cantina at Fleet Command.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Yep, I got no issue with Vincen having mod status here. Would be nice to have a helping hand in managing this place.

I think these forums need an upgrade though, so I'm probably going to do the PHPBB update before I do that.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:03 am

Ah ok, don't foget to keep me and him here in the EXEC...I would hate to have to come kick your ass the 1st day you are in game.... :twisted: