Who are we?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Who are we?

Post by Osar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:12 pm

We have grown and changed so much, I would suggest all those who are on the council say hi here seeing as we don't know each other. Everyone knows Lexx, but he is not a member of the council, he is the LEADER of RID. I am Osar and I am a member of the council and would like to get to know you guys.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Who are we?

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Woops, forgot to give Aleemah accesss here. Fixed that now, but it seems Erizo lacks a username.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 pm

LOL, well that sucks, I been looking for a reasponse from every one. THANKS FOR THE MESS UP THERE LEXX, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

DelvanVellar
Private

Post by DelvanVellar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 am

Just checking in. I know alot of folks don't know me, but I was with RID way back in the day, and was on SWG even before JTL... (I remember stockpiling resources for the grind on release day to become master shipwright...hehe)

Anyways, IRL I am a PC tech for a fairly major hospital in Indianapolis. I also am (half joke, half serious) the high-tech redneck :P My wife and I are both pretty bigtime into whitetail hunting and this year will be her first year bowhunting :-D

Anyways, thanks again.
Delvan Vellar
Dolvanar Vellar
CEO / Owner
Vellar Heavy Industries

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 pm

LOL, well, I see you found an old one to bring up...I did this back in August to see who LEXX put on the council, because until now he NEVER kept up with the sticky that says, Guild Rank Structure!!!! LOL, so I was trying to figure out who was on the council at the time because we kept gaining and losing memebers every other day and changing the council members just as fast. It was a my way of asking Lexx to update the sticky, lol.