Is it that bad?

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Is it that bad?

Post by Osar » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

I know that the news of the game ending was devastating, but it's like no one is talking now and chat died and what's going on? Are we just gonna sit on our butts and act like lumps on a log or do something? I for one want to do something, even if it's just getting the Empire Day collections done. Come on, we are better than this. I want to enjoy my remaining time with the friends I made while playing. Anyways, hope to hear from you guys, btw, only one excused is Lexx and that's because he is on vaction.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Is it that bad?

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

I am indeed working on my Empire Day collections. Almost finished up on Lexx, just need to get a few more poster things done, then I'm working on Hel'mut.

I still want to make the most of everything. I agree it'd be great to see all our friends stay online untill the end. A guild doesn't need to die just because the game is dying, and it'd be great to go out just having fun. It'd at least be especially great to see all of us during our anniversary party and final game event in December, but it'd also be great to do other things as a guild such as Hoth, and other fun quests.