Needing help

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Osar
Staff Sergeant
Needing help

Post by Osar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 pm

I know that we all have discussed this a million times over: Issozzin's Proposal.

And yes it's good to have a great pilot program in guild.

But...

What I want to do is to do something like a siege one night that would involve the whole guild, from CL 5's to CL 90's, and it needs to be a ground event. Not saying space is a horrible place to be, but it's not everyone cup of tea.

I only want it to be a 1 night event, not some weekly orgainizing thing, to much work for that. I need an idea and help with coming up with an event and organizing it. I don't want it to be another flop run like I had with HOTH (I am taking the full blame for that so please no arguing). So I need some thing easy to participate in so every feels like they are a part of the guild. ANY IDEAS?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Needing help

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:36 pm

I can only think of invasions as being the best option that can be enjoyed by both lower and upper levelled players.

Because the lower levels can remain combatant and help with more of the NPC things while higher levels can do more combat and PvP.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Ok, I can go with that, if the other 3 can think of anything it would be good.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 am

I tried to come up with something, but I personally cannot think of anything outside of Invasions. They are the most realistic thing for a bunch of people CL 5-90 to do.

I'll keep trying to think of something.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 am

Treasure maps might be another thing. Though the upper-level maps could prove threatening for lower levels, the more people there are grouped, the more likely for better treasure (I think),

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 am

You are correct. More people = Better (possibly more) treasure. The only problem is.. will the lower CL's want to take time out of leveling in order to assist? Ultimately, they know they will go in, and might come out dead, or with no fesable loot for their level. Sure, it would all be fun, but I doubt that a lower CL player would truely enjoy it unfortunately.

Edit : Although, we could do all varying types of level'd treasure maps.. that might work.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:26 pm

I like your idea of doing a varying lvl type of treasure maps there Xoseh, we would have to do it all on one planet though. I would say do it either on Talus, Corellia or Dant. Those 3 are from what I hear the best place to do them.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Probably Talus or Corellia to be safe. Dantooine would have too many high-level mobs that could kill off the lower CL faster then we would like.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 am

Ok, I would say Talus because it's a higher populated planet than corellia as far as doing maps go.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Hmm, does the old group up with level 90, grab missions, kick 90 out and use outside of group healer still work for bad ass xp? maybe that can help get the noobs up in level a little faster.
Acknar/Prolevik

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

I have no idea, wish it did work. I am not sure it does.

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Post by Mr.Avatar » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:08 pm

only one way to find out
Acknar/Prolevik

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

We can only try, but I will need some help orgainizing it.