RID, RID, RID...

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Xoseh
Major
RID, RID, RID...

Post by Xoseh » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Hello everyone.

I apologize to the ends of the galaxy for disappearing and missing out on the final moments of the amazing game that is Star Wars Galaxies. Hopefully none of you hold this against me. If you do, PM me and we will have a .. chat. :P

I was overwhelmed with two jobs, school, new car payments, and looking for small, affordable (lol, on long island?) apartments. Not to mention my upcoming college loans.

I didn't say goodbye because I knew that I would most likely end up seeing every single one of you in SW:ToR. It's more of a HEY I'LL SEE YOU (insert however many years here) IN THE PAST FROM NOW!

Lexx; I hope you keep these forums alive, and I hope you have considered bringing RID into SW:ToR.

And for all of you who are still in-game, please let everyone know I've posted here. I wish to hear from you all again. Let me know what server we're all playing on, eh?

Xoseh

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: RID, RID, RID...

Post by Osar » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Don't feel to bad, I am sorry you don't get to be in game. Hope you can enjoy the new one. We have a link on here to where you can join the guild there.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

Hmm, I seemed to have missed this post.

Well no worries, these forums aren't going anywhere. Because we've decided to move on in SWTOR, we're simply going to modify these forums a bit for RID-SWTOR usage :D

Also, I'm going to keep RID alive in SWG until the end as best I can. Yesterday I brought in some recruits. My main goal is to make surewe have plenty of people to fight alongside during the final battles in SWG. It'd be really cool to go down together in SWG, rather than alone.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Are you guys going to be taking videos/pictures? I would love to see my friends fight to the end.

I feel like crap that I'm missing this. Tell everyone I said hello!

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm

It's ok man, I will do what I can for pictures.