GU 15?

A place for members to discuss anything pertaining to MMORPG development.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel
GU 15?

Post by Daiho » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am

Anyone knows what it will be?

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:08 pm

GU14 came out way sooner than expected, and now the GMF is out, Life Day is next. But, because GMF is so similiar to last year's, the Devs may do the same with Life Day. In other words, it doesn't surprise me if we see GU15 before the end of the year.

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 am

i love the galactic moon festival and life day events

some of the gifts are a bit rubbishy but some of them are nice

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.co ... th=current

there are some people that wont like my stinky bag or wings but look at the new jacket
and painting and also new costumes that allow you to be a gamorrean guard or burning ewok ??

Also the door signs seem popular too
i sent a guild email that included instructions about a halloween macro

make sure you go in game and trick or treat and enjoy rather than find fault in things that are supposed to be fun.
I was surprised to see people moaning about the halloween event in game last night ?

Also if you are a entertainer make sure you get the dirge song
while you still can , it only happens once a year
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 am

Arev wrote:GU14 came out way sooner than expected, and now the GMF is out, Life Day is next. But, because GMF is so similiar to last year's, the Devs may do the same with Life Day. In other words, it doesn't surprise me if we see GU15 before the end of the year.

Noooooooooo

I'm so disapointed about this year GMF. Yeah maybe there's a coupe of new costumes. Did you ever saw an old one wear by another player ?????? Yes there's a DEAD Rotta stinky bag lol, the bat wingsand the new clothes but this is so minor ... No improvement vs last year.

When a such event goes live I'm playing about 30-40 hours on it. Do you think I don't already have all those things? Also, I kept 2000 tokens from last year so ...... I won't loose 40 hours to trick and treat! or to destroy gifts in the Life day event! I'll get my badge and bebye!

auren
Warrant Officer II

Post by auren » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 am

Daiho wrote:
Arev wrote:GU14 came out way sooner than expected, and now the GMF is out, Life Day is next. But, because GMF is so similiar to last year's, the Devs may do the same with Life Day. In other words, it doesn't surprise me if we see GU15 before the end of the year.

Noooooooooo

I'm so disapointed about this year GMF. Yeah maybe there's a coupe of new costumes. Did you ever saw an old one wear by another player ?????? Yes there's a DEAD Rotta stinky bag lol, the bat wingsand the new clothes but this is so minor ... No improvement vs last year.

When a such event goes live I'm playing about 30-40 hours on it. Do you think I don't already have all those things? Also, I kept 2000 tokens from last year so ...... I won't loose 40 hours to trick and treat! or to destroy gifts in the Life day event! I'll get my badge and bebye!

well obviously you missed these special rewards

http://abstraction.com/ridboard/viewtop ... 4216#34216
Has seen lexx's sabre and it was glowing pink............again

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 am

auren wrote:
Daiho wrote:

Noooooooooo

well obviously you missed these special rewards

http://abstraction.com/ridboard/viewtop ... 4216#34216

ROFL

Someone told em that GU15 will be a revamp of GCW ...

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:03 pm

Yep! Next Dev focus is the GCW update.

So I'd assume no major changes would be made to Life Day, aside from introducing a few new items.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm

GU 15 COMES OUT TOMORROW!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Really? Excellent :)