RID Fort Oasis now a level 3 Township

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
RID Fort Oasis now a level 3 Township

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:00 am

Hello everyone,

This forum hasn't been used much, so I feel it be nice to announce some new city subjects now. The city has now reached 35+ citizens. Just recently our Oasis City has advanced from a level 2 village to a level 3 township. A hospital and cloning facility are going to be placed very soon.

The cloning facility is to be placed by Kuiloo
The med center is to be placed by Twistedimage
And once we obtain a theater, it will be placed by Prisy once she becomes a master dancer.

Fort Oasis currently has the following structures.
-City Hall: RID Fort Oasis
-Guild Hall: RID Head Quarters
-Bank: No name
-Garage: No name
-Cantina: Club Oasis
-Mall: RID Mall
-Imperial Forward Outpost: Fort RID
-Mission terminals and various trainers

I am soon going to be posting a map of our growing city on the RID official web site, where you will find newly updated information. I will also be speaking of the protection of our Outpost shortly in a different post.

Lexx Yovel

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:51 pm

Lexx,

I take it you still need to obtain a theater??? If so, let me know. I have started the pieces to build one. I only need to find a buyer once it is complete. And of course, since it is for the guild, I shall give it to you at a discount. :wink:

Kurke

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:01 pm

It's so nice to have our architect back! I will buy the theater with any donations we may gain from missions, but in the end it will be given to Prisy. I will let you know once we can use it :)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:08 pm

Sounds good to me. :D

Guess this means I have more Structural Modules to craft... Yay... :cry:

Kurke

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:15 pm

Lol, poor Kurke. Is there an easier way to craft things? Like factories? I dont know anything about crafting. I am a newb in this stuff lol.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:15 pm

Indeed, factories are easier. But, for every dumb structural module I craft, I get experience. The more experience, the more skills.

Its on days like this when I ask myself, "Why oh why did I choose architect???"

Of course, I suppose it could be worse... somehow... Hehehe.

I'll start working on that theater as soon as I get the resources.

Kurke

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:59 pm

Okay, I get it now hehe. Welp, look forward to your services! :)

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:12 pm

OK, I have a little bit of bad news on the theater, but good news on the cloning facility. Telemchus has recruited me to finish the cloning facility. And since I have horrible luck, there have been some unforseen difficulties in making the cloning facility (i.e. out of resources, disappearing components, etc.)

The good news is that I hope to have it done in a day or so... I hope.

By the way, anyone who has Carbonate Ore and can donate some, I would appreciate it.

Kurke

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:05 am

Well, after much hard work I have finally completed the Cloning Center. It is awaiting purchase on my vendor in my shop at Fort Oasis.

It is awaiting your purchase Telemchus. Try not to wait too long to get it though, I hate to leave things like that sit on a public vendor for long.

I am sorry for not being able to complete it earlier in the day so that it could be constructed, but between dwindling resources and and stubborn factories it was a very long night. I hope to see it set up tomorrow.... wait a second, it already is tomorrow... Wow... I think i need to go to bed........

Your friendly architect,
Kurke

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:16 am

Your a hard worker Kurke, I cant thank you enough hehe. I will get Telemchus to buy it soon, then I can finnaly clone in my city!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:20 pm

by the way were is telemchus he is never on anymore

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:23 pm

I saw him just yesterday. He purchased the cloning facility after Zrinity, and Skaarj's kind donations. The facility is up and running!

Lexx

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:33 pm

If anyone sees tele before me, please remind him that he still owes me 200k. I need if fairly soon.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:36 pm

right....about the 200k, ive been on alot of missions and now i have about half of it :) and remember fellow RID's help contribute to my increasingly terrible case of empty wallet syndrom :(

Tele

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:01 am

Ok, my other character on Bloodfin is an Architect and I must tell you that it is really tough and that kurke should definitely get some factories. I am probably the most experienced crafter in the guild due to my other character who is a Master Merchant, Architect, and Armorsmith. So if anyone in the guild needs some tips or help on crafting, just let me know and I would be more than glad to help out. :D

Totzo

Chief of Creature Support

Personal Advisor of RID