New City Added: Sageblade, Dantooine

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Rushton
New City Added: Sageblade, Dantooine

Post by Rushton » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Sageblade, Dantooine is looking for more citizens. We're currently rank 2 with 25 citizens and would be happy to accept more loyal imperials to the fold. Please speak with mayor Rushton Blackmoore for how to get into this beautiful city.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I will fully support you to obtain new citizens if you need them to get a new rank :)

Welcome aboard

Rushton

Post by Rushton » Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank you, kindly. We're Rank 3 capable, just waiting on a slot to open up. This area of Dantooine is gorgeous and overlooks three lakes. It is in the fertile Fields of Banir where it has a savannah look with golden fields of wheat and standing stones versus the purple flower fields you would see anywhere else on Dantooine.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:08 pm

I'll be sure to add your city to the city list on this forum :)

Regae

Post by Regae » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:59 am

I think Regae is still a citizen there. I know he still has a house and GH there. I'll keep him in Sageblade for you.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:15 pm

Regae wrote:I think Regae is still a citizen there. I know he still has a house and GH there. I'll keep him in Sageblade for you.

I don,t know how goes this city but Rushton is no longer a RID member. If you wanna move your houses to a RID city you're welcome to join Fort Nar Shadda, Dantooine.