Fort Victory upgrades

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain
Fort Victory upgrades

Post by Erougn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Fort Victory has moved back to level 5 status :-)

Lexx has been doing a great job of decorating the city hall since mes too lazy to do it myself. Thanks matey!

I could still use a few more citizens. To quote the official SOE announcement;

"Beginning 5/1/2009 12:01AM PDT, during every galaxy restart, if a citizen has not logged in within the past 90 days, he will be automatically removed as a citizen of the city and all his packable structures within the city limits will be eligible for packup"

It will allow me to clean up downtown quite a bit, and bring some better focus to the city center.

It will also cost me several citizens. I do have the ability to tag citizens so that none of their structures (within city limits) or their citizenship will be packed up/revoked, but will keep as few of those around as necessary. It will also allow me to save spots for RID that plan to come back (this thread would be a good place to tell me).

I want to place a theater to go with Lexx's re-visioning of our cantina. If any Ent's are interested in running one or both please lemme know.

Lastly, I've changed the specialization to better serve crafters. There is a mall opening up downtown in the near future.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Gratz Erougn! Keep up the good work!

Btw you're missing me :( lol