Fort Victory

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Erougn
Captain
Fort Victory

Post by Erougn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:59 pm

I have about 20 structures that will be destroyed. They all bellong to players who have left the game. We still have enough citizens to maintain our shuttleport, and a plan is in place to move active citizens into the radius I will be left with if I lose Level 5 status.

If any RID want to move into FV, there will be some prime real estate opening up soon. Send me a tell/mail or let Lexx know and he will contact me.

After the update, I will be disbanding the Militia and all requests for citizenship/ structure placement will be going through me only. This policy will be in place until things settle down and Fort Victory is entrenched as a solid RID Fortress. Please don't ask for citizenship unless you plan to be in it for the long haul. All apps will be thoroughly reviewed.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks for posting this Erougn, we'll definitely work with you in ensuring Fort Victory's continued security.

I would also like to add, in case you haven't read, that they are now allowing inactive housing in cities to be packed up, if the mayor desires it. Nonetheless, citizens should probably be courteous and pack up their homes before leaving the game, or going on a very long break.

TK162

Post by TK162 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:38 am

Well .. .i'm glad to be in RID and glad to be in Fort Keen city. :-)