Fort Leviathen, The RP Mercenary Town

For all things pertaining to our capital of Fort Oasis on Tatooine. NOTE: This section is defunct as of 12/15/11

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel
Fort Leviathen, The RP Mercenary Town

Post by Leviathen » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:00 pm

For any of you who did not read the previous post on this, I have created my own player city, Fort Leviathen, on Lok. While I mainly did this as a novelity, the experience thus far has been so enjoyable that I would actually like to run a serious city.

Also, as some of you may know, I have been a part of a crime-RP guild called Malador. Now, while I never really thought of Leviathen as a law abiding citizen, I never considered him a professional criminal either, more of a mercenary, but at the time, this guild best suiting my play style. I enjoyed myself immensly, but now that the guild has disbanding to merge with another crime family, and I find myself often disagreeing with the guild leader is disputes over the way he treats the community, I have decided I will not be joining the new guild.

I would instead like to make this town a RID secondary town. I do realize that the secondary cities of RID are not growing strongly at the moment for whatever reason, and Fort Ironwolf is the main focus, I believe I can make Fort Leviathen successful. It would cater specifically to those new members looking for a roleplaying experience, and might like the thought of being called a mercenary. As I am quite the active leader, I would not need a lot of attention from RID managment wise, I believe I am capable of running a town, the only thing I would need help with is the recruitment.

Again, the main reason for this all would be to have a town for the Roleplayers. I would like everyones input on this issue, good, bad, ugly, whatever it may be. Thank you for the time!

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:06 pm

Good idea Lev. Fort Ironwolf is only 8 citizens or so away from rank 3. Once it's a stable level 3, on it's wait to level 4, we can begin directing out citizens equally.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:10 pm

Absolutly, I can't wait to see Fort Ironwolf on the map.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:58 pm

Any Reply from anyone on this matter would be appreciated.