Starship Crafters!

Do you need something? Have something to trade? Post it here and see if your fellow guild members can help you out!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Soshu
Private
Starship Crafters!

Post by Soshu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Ok, so some of us were buynig stuff from a guy named Blaston. Unfortunately his vendors timed out. Ive been looking around and cant seem to find stuff comparable to his. I (Daigotsu) and Aleemah have some of his things if you need to look at them. Also there is the mission "Nym's Starmap" this gives out good cert 8 and 10 loot that can be RE'ed and the mission can be done once a day. It is fairly easy the hardest part being a trip into the spider cave on Dath. I will personally walk anyone who cant make it through the cave down to the area you need to go to. If we can start collecting the loot from this quest we can start making our fighters quite formidable. POB and Gunships are another matter. If anyone has a regular ship crafter they get stuff from please leave a wp here so we can start hunting around. I encourage our shipwrights to stick with it and if you need anything please let me know. I will be happy to help you with questing, creds, or any loot from space combat. If there is anything else I can do to help do not hesitate to ask. I have alot of ships and would like to have them all tricked out and let everyone know that RID will be in the stars hunting Rebel scum!

Mr.Avatar
Corporal

Re: Starship Crafters!

Post by Mr.Avatar » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 am

Are you still doing this? as i can help with this.
Acknar/Prolevik