HOW TO JOIN RID (DEFUNCT)

Learn about the Imperial Guild that is RID: Regal Imperial Defenders of the Star Wars Galaxy!

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
HOW TO JOIN RID (DEFUNCT)

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun May 30, 2004 8:51 pm

Greetings potential recruit!

We make an effort to provide a quick and efficient process for joining the Regal Imperial Defenders. To join, you should perform the following tasks:

1.) Use the Player Association Device in your datapad, and open a full list of guilds on Starsider. Using the list, find the Regal Imperial Defenders and request membership to our organization. You will then be sent several information e-mails in-game.

2.) Upon requesting membership, you are eligible for immediate sponsorship into R.I.D. I, the Leader of R.I.D, a Councilman, or one of our Recruiters carries the power to sponsor you.

3.) After being sponsored, you may be summoned to an interview by me or one of our Councilmen. This interview not only gives us a chance to get to know you better, but it also gives you a chance to ask questions about our organization.

4.) At any time during the recruitment process, you are strongly encouraged to register on these forums and submit a full application. To do so, copy our application and submit it in the Applications & Personnel Database. Once the application is submitted, register on our forums if you have not done so already. Preferably, ensure that the username is the same as, or similar to your in-game name (so that we will know it is you).

5.) Once fully accepted into R.I.D, you will undergo a thirty day trial period. During this trial period, a determination will be made regarding whether or not you are a suitable member for our organization. During the trial period, we withold the right to remove you from R.I.D without warning, for whatever reason. After the thirty days has expired, you will be considered an official member of the Regal Imperial Defenders! For more information regarding our trial period, refer to Article Thirteen (13) of the Regal Constitution.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask on the RID Discussion board.

Lexx Yovel
Leader of R.I.D
Last edited by Lexx Yovel on Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.